Purex Fabric Softeners Complete Crystals Lavender Blossom 62 Loads Fabric Softener 55 Oz Plastic Bottle

BY PUREX

A purer way to get laundry that smells clean and fresh for weeks. Add directly with laundry! Pour into drum directly with laundry at the beginning of every wash cycle--not in liquid softener dispenser--to infuse fabrics with long-lasting freshness. Works great for towels and activewear. Safe for children's sleepwear. see more...

• Is this comparable to snuggles or would you say you liked it better...3 Answers
Lorissah J.
Lorissah J.
I love Purex products because they smell so good!! With the Purex Crystals, not only does it leave your clothes clean and soft, but the scent last for days. Best used on bedsheets, workout clothing, towels, linens etc. If your on a tight budget, you can purchase it at the Family Dollar store for under ten dollars. I would definitely recommend to someone who not only want their laundry to be clean, but to smell clean and fresh for days.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST! Lavender is my favorite smell of all time so when I wash ANYTHING I always use these! Especially when I wash my towels and sheets, I put a generous amount in so I smell nice and calm while being all clean out of the shower! Everyone who likes lavender should use these!
Angel R.
Angel R.
Matamoras
Omg I just love this product. I am a laundry smeller while i fold and the smell that comes from my laundry is just heavenly. I don't have any static. I would like to see more scents. Very affordable and lasts for a long time. I definately recommend this to everyone.
Kassie A.
Kassie A.
Hudson, FL
I could definitely tell a difference the smell of my clothes when I used these crystals. I love the scent and it's perfect for the price. I would recommend it to anyone who was looking for a cheap way to freshen to their laundry!
chiquinquira G.
chiquinquira G.
Salt Lake City, UT
This product is great it eliminates the oil smell of my shirts, lasts for weeks in my towels sheets and the best thing is that I can put it in small cloth bags and keep that same fragrance in my closet
Giselle V.
Giselle V.
West Melbourne
This one smells so amazing I usually use this little guy for my bedsheets. A little goes a long way. There's a lot in each container so last you forever practically.
LaQuishia M.
LaQuishia M.
Smells really good. Literally have to add the whole bottle to one wash for the scent to be in your clothes. I seriously see no difference in using it & not using it. Not one of my favs!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Bronx, NY
I used this whole line on my clothes and I must say it cleaned the clothes good and the scent boosters and fabric softer kept them smelling great.also it was a reasonable price so that helped as well
Celfa B.
Celfa B.
Palmdale, CA
These scentboosters are great ,they give laundry a stronger clean smelling scent that lasts longer so i would recommend it and they are not expensive.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
I have been a fan of these since they first hit the market! I love all the scents that the crystals come in and use them for different loads. I personally use the Lavender for all of our bed linens and bathroom towels and such. The crystals leave your items smelling fresh for quite awhile. Also, they are perfectly priced for any budget :)
Holly A.
Holly A.
alton, il
Is this comparable to snuggles or would you say you liked it better? does it have a strong smell that lasts?