Purex® Fabric Softener Sweet Lavender & Cotton 40 Loads Fabric Softener 100 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY PUREX

For laundry that's pleasantly fresh and comfortably soft. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sam L.
Redding, CA
Yes and amen. My clothes definitely feel soft and I am obsessed with lavender scented anything. Ahhh my clothes smell amazing and makes me feel so peaceful. It is pretty affordable. I would recommend buying for sure!
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Havent tried this but I will, I'm big on this brands products and well they normally work best compared to other brands I've tried. And looking at the reviews people seem to only be able to say good things!! :-)
Deanna R.
Hoboken, NJ
I like using this brand and I love the smell. There aren't any cons to this, I have been using it for years. It is definitely effective, my clothes come out smelling very fresh and clean. It is affordable and I would recommend to others.
Camerae K.
Arlington , MN
The smell doesn't really last. My clothes don't smell the same way they came out wet. It's still a good brand and does what it is intended!
Pansy C.
Rocky Mount, VA
Love how good it smells and how soft it gets yhe cloths it is a great product and is great for your cloths and your kids cloths
ruby r.
Love the great price the smell is amazing leaves my clothes smelling great every time i do wish there was a bigger size bottle
Tonya a.
Indianapolis, IN
This makes my clothes smell so good. The price is very good for how good the product is. It makes my clothes so soft.
viviene k.
Chester, IL
I love the smell of this Purex fabric softener. It keeps your clothes smelling awesome and feels clean and fresh.
Vero G.
pharr, TX
pays a lot and is very good and its aroma lasts a lot in my topa and I love it! and apart is very economical
Rachel H.
This stuff not only makes our clothes smell really good but also makes them soft and keeps them that way!