Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentPurex
Purex Dirt Lift Action Natural Elements Tropical Splash oz Plastic Jug

Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Natural Elements® Tropical Splash® oz Plastic Jug

by Purex

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. Biodegradable Formula*. Fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. Hypoallergenic and free of dyes. Gentle on sensitive skin. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including H.E.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Natural Elements® Tropical Splash® oz Plastic Jug!
How would you rate this product?
Katryna T.
Bowie, MD
Works great in cleaning your clothes and leaving them smelling fresh. The fresh scent is not too long lasting compared to other brands I have tried. The price is great and my clothes are always clean
Jessica T.
Junction City, KS
smells awesome and is very reasonably priced, works well enough for my messy sons yucky messes but not as well as higher price range kinds
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
This is my go to soap. Leaves my clothes smelling so fresh. Does an excellent job. And very affordable. Excellent product.
Julia R.
Corp Christi, TX
Worls great amd smeels great love jseing yhis prodict on my clothes highly recommended
Kristen H.
Semmes, AL
I love the natural elements. It smells amazing & it works the better than any other detergent I've used. It's a decent affordable price as well.
Myra V.
Just tried this new Purex and loved the fresh smell it left on my clothes. Would buy again
kelly C.
Lindsay, OK
We got this to try and love it. It smells great. It clean the clothes great and its is very usable with all washers!
Daneece H.
Avoca, IA
When I pick out laundry soap I often smell it before I buy it, that being said I loved the scent. The reason I give it a 3 is because I like the smell to stay on my clothes after laundry is done and it just didn't hold up.
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
Purex seems to work fine, usually I can get it on sale so I buy it pretty often. It's nothing fancy but it does the job.
Rhonda L.
Ellsinore, MO
Purex detergent smells great and cleans as well. Purex is great for your wallet and cleaning your clothes.

Looking for your answer?