Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Natural Elements® Tropical Splash® 50 fl.oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Tammi F.

BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. Biodegradable Formula*. Fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. Hypoallergenic and free of dyes. Gentle on sensitive skin. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including H.E. see more...

Candyce C.
Doesn't keep clothes smelling fresh for long. Feel like I have I wash the same load twice
Kaitlyn F.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Always the go to in this house. Have been using it for years and will continue to do so.
Monica J.
I love everything about this product! Leaves everything I wash with it smelling amazing!
Jasmine h.
Brewton, AL
Love the way this detergent smells! It makes your clothes fresh and clean as it should.
Diana C.
Great value and Shoprite always has these on sale. They work very well and smell great.
cerah k.
Oakland, CA
Not my favorite product but it works okay. The smell didn't last to long on my clothes.
Hannah W.
Awesome, cleans my clothes on one was leaving them smelling nice and clean and fresh,
Berenice A.
York, PA
Smells great & leaves clothes clean and smelling good has a natural fresh smell
Celeste F.
azilda, ON
Love this baby detergent to wash my infants clothing. Leaves the clothes smelling absolutely amazing, I also wash my clothes with this because it smells so good!
Mary T.
St. John's, NL
Love purex, for someone who allergic to some laundry detergents I was pleasantly surprised when this one has the same tough stain removal but none of the reactions....best band for your buck