Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Natural Elements® Tropical Splash® 50 fl.oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Tammi F.

BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. Biodegradable Formula*. Fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. Hypoallergenic and free of dyes. Gentle on sensitive skin. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including H.E. see more...

Carina S.
Pyrex is one of the few detergents that do not cause skin sensitivity. I wish they were cruelty free though.
FakeNotMe n.
Smells good. Fresh and clean. Gets the dirt out. I always buy it. Its inexpensive and works well.
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my go to laundry detergent. It is inexpensive and yet still good quality when compared to more expensive brands. The smell is wonderful and the product lasts a while. I would recommend this product.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
Its smells very fresh. Does its job. And its very inexpensive. Reccomend if you want an affortable detergent
Marilyn R.
Portland, OR
Love the smell. They leave the clothes smelling great. Good price and good quality. Many smells
Erin S.
Saxonburg, PA
I love the smell this product leaves on my clothes after I'm done washing and drying them. It's just a slight hint of a tropical rainforest, but not too overpowering. One downfall is that sometimes I have to rewash certain articles of clothing because it didn't get the stain out the first time, which can be a hassle. Otherwise it's a good product, especially for the low price compared to its competitors.
Candyce C.
Doesn't keep clothes smelling fresh for long. Feel like I have I wash the same load twice
Kayla C.
Haxtun
It cleans my clothes so well. And it leaves them so fresh and smelling great for weeks. Love it!!!
Kerrii B.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell of this made me fall in love first of all. My freshly cleaned clothes smells amazing even days after.
Marìa A.
Es muy bueno. No daña las telas. Tiene olor suave. Para mi eso es importante por las alergias