Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Natural Elements® Tropical Splash® 50 fl.oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Tammi F.

BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. Biodegradable Formula*. Fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. Hypoallergenic and free of dyes. Gentle on sensitive skin. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including H.E. see more...

Amanda S.
I've never used this brand, as it is more expensive, however I've heard good things about it.
Kaitlyn F.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Always the go to in this house. Have been using it for years and will continue to do so.
Monica J.
I love everything about this product! Leaves everything I wash with it smelling amazing!
Jasmine h.
Brewton, AL
Love the way this detergent smells! It makes your clothes fresh and clean as it should.
cerah k.
Oakland, CA
Not my favorite product but it works okay. The smell didn't last to long on my clothes.
Diana C.
Great value and Shoprite always has these on sale. They work very well and smell great.
Berenice A.
York, PA
Smells great & leaves clothes clean and smelling good has a natural fresh smell
Emma C.
I think I am the first to review this product! I love it! The smell is so tropical and with my coupons I can get multiple bottles for almost nothing. It is hard to find sometimes due to stores not carrying the scent but when I do find it I try to buy all I can find.
Hannah W.
Awesome, cleans my clothes on one was leaving them smelling nice and clean and fresh,
Carina S.
Pyrex is one of the few detergents that do not cause skin sensitivity. I wish they were cruelty free though.