Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Natural Elements® Tropical Splash® 50 fl.oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Tammi F.

BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. Biodegradable Formula*. Fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. Hypoallergenic and free of dyes. Gentle on sensitive skin. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including H.E. see more...

Carina S.
Pyrex is one of the few detergents that do not cause skin sensitivity. I wish they were cruelty free though.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
Its smells very fresh. Does its job. And its very inexpensive. Reccomend if you want an affortable detergent
alexis g.
Use this on my undergarments and works very well. :) i buy at wal mart and its very affordable there.......
Mari Chris K.
For price and quality it's the best! It's always one of the cheaper options and the smell lasts all day!
Casandra G.
I love this product! It leaves the clothes smelling sooo good and clean. It leaves a freshh good smell
Jacqueline S.
Love this laundry soap. I actually feel like my clothes actually get cleaned. Works best for my family.
Josette H.
Could be a little thicker, but gets the job done. I like that it lifts stains without needing bleach.
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
Never used this before but I have heard great things about it from other and I'm sure it's wonderful
Rachel R.
I like how this has a nice scent but is clear in color so I don't have to worry about any staining.
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX
This smells INCREDIBLE on my clothes! I went to buy it a second time but they didn't have anymore.