Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Natural Elements® Tropical Splash® 50 fl.oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Tammi F.

BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. Biodegradable Formula*. Fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. Hypoallergenic and free of dyes. Gentle on sensitive skin. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including H.E. see more...

Dawn W.
West Seneca, NY
Great detergent at a great price! This is my go to, and even though it's cheaper don't let that fool you, this stuff works great
Jacqueline A.
Wood river
Loved the Purex wish the smell stayed a little longer. I have used multiple of the purex types and some work better then others
Jessica M.
Alma, MI
I like this laundry detergent. It works great smells nice and is not expensive. My clothes come out clean so i am satisfied.
Rosa C.
Es agradable el aroma tropical aunque realmente no lo he visto ya en el mercado, es un buen producto y cumple con su función
Mallory M.
Rincon, GA
This really keeps my clothes smelling laundry fresh all day long, so many other companies claim it but this stuff does it.
Heather T.
Thibodaux
Smells amazing and is normally a good price for the amount you get. I love how my clothes smell after using this product.
Ashley B.
Ashby, MA
Purex dirt lift action is a laundry detergent that is in expensive. It cleans my clothes and keeps them smelling great.
kristian r.
SALISBURY, NC
This is my favorite smell of purex. Like I said before I can't use certain detergent but purex has never let me down
Dawn M.
I like purex because it's the only detergent that dosent give me a rash. The sent is amazing and it really lasts.
Alana F.
Woodbine, GA
I liked this product at first, but after awhile I started having white residue on my clothes. That was a pain