Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Natural Elements® Tropical Splash® 50 fl.oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Tammi F.

BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. Biodegradable Formula*. Fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. Hypoallergenic and free of dyes. Gentle on sensitive skin. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including H.E. see more...

Brianna M.
Port Orchard, WA
This smells great! It gets your clothes clean and it's affordable I reccomend it! It lasts a while it's more bang for your buck in my opinion.
Rafaela V.
Cambridge, WI
The Easiest & Most Convenient Way‎ To Do Your Laundry. It is natural and the smells is really good. I've been using this product since 2014.
Julie R.
Manhasset, NY
Great detergent, does the job well while maintaining a cleaner more environmentally friendly aspect which you can appreciate when you use it
Autumn S.
Chavies, KY
Gets all my tough stains out! I don't have to worry when clothes are stained anymore because I know I have this. And the smell is so fresh
Ashley A.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Pretty good at getting clothes clean and making them smell great. Low cost for a decent product. I buy this when I find a really good sale.
Lauren W.
O Fallon, MO
Smells wonderful and does a wonderful job cleaning clothes. Even with stains that were left untreated. Reliable and a staple in my house!
Elizabeth N.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product. You do t need to use a lot of detergent in the wash. It smells amazing and the smell last quite some time after the wash.
Hope M.
Dawson, MN
I liked the aroma. I did not think that it cleaned as well as the regular kind of Purex. It didn't make the sensitive skin people itch
crystal t.
Newton, Nc
i love the smell an it gets my clothes so soft, very affordable compared to most other brands . been buying this brand for many years
Shari C.
Hawkinsville
Like thos product very reasonable in price and makes clothes smell awesome!! Will use this again if there were no other brands left.