Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Natural Elements® Tropical Splash® 50 fl.oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Tammi F.

BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. Biodegradable Formula*. Fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. Hypoallergenic and free of dyes. Gentle on sensitive skin. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including H.E. see more...

Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my go to laundry detergent. It is inexpensive and yet still good quality when compared to more expensive brands. The smell is wonderful and the product lasts a while. I would recommend this product.
Emma C.
I think I am the first to review this product! I love it! The smell is so tropical and with my coupons I can get multiple bottles for almost nothing. It is hard to find sometimes due to stores not carrying the scent but when I do find it I try to buy all I can find.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Purex works well, I tend to use more than I should per load, which makes it go faster, wish the detergent was thicker but other rhan rhar ir is a very good brand that is affordable to use.
Kristy F.
Saint Louis, MO
This product works pretty good as far as leaving clothes smelling good and works well for people who have sensitive skin .As far as stain lifting you may want to find a tag along product because this detergent isn't as good on that
Becky R.
Purex definitely leaves your clothes looking and smelling wonderful! I've used this product countless times and I'm always satisfied! It's not expensive but the quality is great! Definitely recommend this product !
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
I love the smell of this detergent! I purchase this product when it is buy one get one free or I have a coupon. It is not my first choice but for the price it is a great deal. I use it more for work towels or clothes that aren't delicate. It serves the purpose.
Nikia N.
Always a great price for my wallet. Smells great and cleans clothing well. I did notice colors tend to fade faster with Purex . I prefer to wash towels and delicates with this brand.
Amanda J.
El Dorado Springs, MO
Just bought this the other day on sale... and it smells amazing and leaves a great smell on the clothes after wash! I will actually be buying this product a lot more now
Amber D.
Love the smell of this product! The subtle scent is long lasting and not too strong. I would recommend soaking heavily soiled clothes before finishing the cycle. I would absolutely recommend this product due to the long lasting scent and powerful stain fighters!!
Anjelicka V.
Milwaukee, WI
This detergent is a good detergent but not that great the good smell of the clothes doesnt last as long as other detergents would leave them smelling