Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Natural Elements® Tropical Splash® 50 fl.oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Tammi F.

BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. Biodegradable Formula*. Fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. Hypoallergenic and free of dyes. Gentle on sensitive skin. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including H.E. see more...

Valerie H.
San Antonio, TX
It has a beautiful tropical smell to it. It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and very soft,I've never bought any other kind of laundry detergent but i love this one so I wouldn't really want to try another kind.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
It is good and one of the things I like the most is the smell, it leaves an incredible smell to the clothes, it is not my common brands to wash and dry clothes, however when the test I liked it enough to reuse it in cases of emergency
Angie C.
First, the price just can't be beat. It's super affordable and the smell is like a nice day at the beach. I may be based in the tropical scents, but I love this detergent. Cleans all of my fabrics quite nicely. Did I mention the scent?
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my go to laundry detergent. It is inexpensive and yet still good quality when compared to more expensive brands. The smell is wonderful and the product lasts a while. I would recommend this product.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Purex works well, I tend to use more than I should per load, which makes it go faster, wish the detergent was thicker but other rhan rhar ir is a very good brand that is affordable to use.
Kristy F.
Saint Louis, MO
This product works pretty good as far as leaving clothes smelling good and works well for people who have sensitive skin .As far as stain lifting you may want to find a tag along product because this detergent isn't as good on that
Nikia N.
Always a great price for my wallet. Smells great and cleans clothing well. I did notice colors tend to fade faster with Purex . I prefer to wash towels and delicates with this brand.
Amanda J.
El Dorado Springs, MO
Just bought this the other day on sale... and it smells amazing and leaves a great smell on the clothes after wash! I will actually be buying this product a lot more now
Anjelicka V.
Milwaukee, WI
This detergent is a good detergent but not that great the good smell of the clothes doesnt last as long as other detergents would leave them smelling
Brianna M.
Port Orchard, WA
This smells great! It gets your clothes clean and it's affordable I reccomend it! It lasts a while it's more bang for your buck in my opinion.