Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Natural Elements® Tropical Splash® 50 fl.oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Tammi F.

BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. Biodegradable Formula*. Fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. Hypoallergenic and free of dyes. Gentle on sensitive skin. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including H.E. see more...

Baylie H.
I can't even begin to explain how GOOD this smells! It smells like pina colada and I love washing with it! While washing it makes the house smell great! It cleans our clothes and linens perfectly!
Amber D.
Love the smell of this product! The subtle scent is long lasting and not too strong. I would recommend soaking heavily soiled clothes before finishing the cycle. I would absolutely recommend this product due to the long lasting scent and powerful stain fighters!!
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
I love the smell of this detergent! I purchase this product when it is buy one get one free or I have a coupon. It is not my first choice but for the price it is a great deal. I use it more for work towels or clothes that aren't delicate. It serves the purpose.
Gabby G.
Tempe, AZ
My everyday laundry detergent hands down is purex it's affordable smells great leaves our clothes smelling nice and clean does not stain clothes and most importantly it does the job right
Sheri L.
Kingman, AZ
I always buy this one and it makes my clothes sleep so fresh .. and this product Is not very expensive and last along with the smell for a while .. love this brand alot
Kendrika M.
This is my holy grail of laundry detergents and the main thing is the natural elements but the awesome smell, there is life for a lady with extremely sensitive skin!!!
Erin S.
Saxonburg, PA
I love the smell this product leaves on my clothes after I'm done washing and drying them. It's just a slight hint of a tropical rainforest, but not too overpowering. One downfall is that sometimes I have to rewash certain articles of clothing because it didn't get the stain out the first time, which can be a hassle. Otherwise it's a good product, especially for the low price compared to its competitors.
Amber R.
West Allis, WI
The smell if this is really nice. It's light and doesn't stick to the clothing. I really enjoy it for the price too - it works, in my honest opinion, just as well as Tide without the painful cost. It's also HE approved so I can use it in my expensive machines without incident. Worth it!
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY
I love this detergent !

Pros: I don't break out on my body from this detergent, it has a nice clean scent, I bought three hugs of it on sale for $1.88. You can't go wrong with that price ! My clothes seem like they are very clean after a wash and they smell awesome. For a cheaper detergent I was pleasantly suprised.

Cons: well I really havnt found any yet!
Faith S.
Bentonville , AR
This sent smells amazing! I use this on my finances nasty work clothes to get them clean and smelling fresh. After every use his clothes actually feel clean. The price is affordable and I would suggest people to try this laundry soap at least once.