Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Natural Elements® Tropical Splash® 50 fl.oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Tammi F.

BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. Biodegradable Formula*. Fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. Hypoallergenic and free of dyes. Gentle on sensitive skin. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including H.E. see more...

Kendrika M.
This is my holy grail of laundry detergents and the main thing is the natural elements but the awesome smell, there is life for a lady with extremely sensitive skin!!!
Erin S.
Saxonburg, PA
I love the smell this product leaves on my clothes after I'm done washing and drying them. It's just a slight hint of a tropical rainforest, but not too overpowering. One downfall is that sometimes I have to rewash certain articles of clothing because it didn't get the stain out the first time, which can be a hassle. Otherwise it's a good product, especially for the low price compared to its competitors.
Amber R.
West Allis, WI
The smell if this is really nice. It's light and doesn't stick to the clothing. I really enjoy it for the price too - it works, in my honest opinion, just as well as Tide without the painful cost. It's also HE approved so I can use it in my expensive machines without incident. Worth it!
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY
I love this detergent !

Pros: I don't break out on my body from this detergent, it has a nice clean scent, I bought three hugs of it on sale for $1.88. You can't go wrong with that price ! My clothes seem like they are very clean after a wash and they smell awesome. For a cheaper detergent I was pleasantly suprised.

Cons: well I really havnt found any yet!
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
This sent smells amazing! I use this on my finances nasty work clothes to get them clean and smelling fresh. After every use his clothes actually feel clean. The price is affordable and I would suggest people to try this laundry soap at least once.
Valerie H.
San Antonio, TX
It has a beautiful tropical smell to it. It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and very soft,I've never bought any other kind of laundry detergent but i love this one so I wouldn't really want to try another kind.
Tammi F.
San Antonio , TX
Love the Natural Elements Purex. Gentle on the clothes, while getting the stains out. Love the way my clothes smell, when I've finished a load. There's a certain joy in doing clothes, when the smell good...and they are clean. This actually my favorite Purex Detergeant.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
It is good and one of the things I like the most is the smell, it leaves an incredible smell to the clothes, it is not my common brands to wash and dry clothes, however when the test I liked it enough to reuse it in cases of emergency
Sara S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an okay product. The scent is stronger than it's cleaning power which is disappointing. The soap doesn't clean my garments as much as I'd wish it would rather than perfume them more. If you want great smelling clean without the stain removing power, this detergent is for you. Otherwise, don't even.
Angie C.
First, the price just can't be beat. It's super affordable and the smell is like a nice day at the beach. I may be based in the tropical scents, but I love this detergent. Cleans all of my fabrics quite nicely. Did I mention the scent?