Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Natural Elements® Tropical Splash® 50 fl.oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Tammi F.

BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. Biodegradable Formula*. Fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. Hypoallergenic and free of dyes. Gentle on sensitive skin. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including H.E. see more...

Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
I bought this right before running out of my go to tide simply clean and fresh. The scent was nice and stayed with the clothes for a while after drying. However I ended up discarding this because after a few washes my clothes ended up with a strange filmy,almost dirty feeling on them. Switched back to tide and they are clean as a whistle!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
My favorite Purex scent. Makes all my clothes smell amazing and the smell lasts forever. Price is very reasonable and you get what you pay for. A little of it goes a long way. Definitely recommend for the saving moms out there that want an amazing detergent.
Joe H.
Anaheim, CA
I like this product because it is budget friendly. It does the job but it is definitely not a detergent that I can use day in and day out. I feel like its very gentle on my clothing. Gentle not in a good way. I feel like its not aggressive enough to thoroughly clean my clothes.
Brittany G.
Saint Louis, MO
I have eczema and really sensitive skin. This product does not break me out and does a really good job cleaning my clothes. Purex is very affordable and I would recommend to others. It keeps my clothes smelling fresh for a long time!Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent
Kiana D.
Dayton, TN
I give this Purex product five stars based on my experience using it the times I have. The smell is wonderful and tropical. The price is wonderful being inexpensive. I would suggest that anyone looking for an affordable, great smelling, and effective laundry detergent to give this one a try.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Honestly Purex is one of the top best detergents,it works just as good as Gain and tide,plus it is a little cheaper my almost 2 year old has very sensitive skin and Purex doesn't bother her at all, I love pretty much all the fragrances!!!!
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
Inexpensive laundry detergent but does the job just as well as the more expensive brands. The smells don't really last on the clothing in my opinion, but my laundry always comes out clean and i rarely ever have stains either. I repurchase this often.
Baylie H.
I can't even begin to explain how GOOD this smells! It smells like pina colada and I love washing with it! While washing it makes the house smell great! It cleans our clothes and linens perfectly!
Gabby G.
tempe, AZ
My everyday laundry detergent hands down is purex it's affordable smells great leaves our clothes smelling nice and clean does not stain clothes and most importantly it does the job right
Sheri L.
Kingman, AZ
I always buy this one and it makes my clothes sleep so fresh .. and this product Is not very expensive and last along with the smell for a while .. love this brand alot