Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Arnisha W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Jodie D.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Aubrey F.

BY PUREX

No phosphates. Safe for septic system. Optimized for great performance in all machines. see more...

Taija O.
8412 kaleki place diamondhead mississippi
I love how clean and fresh this product makes my whole families clithing. I love the sent too!
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Great product super cheap I purchased mine at Walmart I would definitely recommend to others
C C.
This detergent scent has more of a men's scent to it, but I'm not a big fan of this brand.
Natalie S.
Riverside, CA
Love this product. Great smells. Cleans clothes really well. Washes out stains. Easy to use
Delilah S.
Highland , CA
Great detergent for a great price. Can never go wrong with Purex. Always a good deal
Chrissy M.
Mchenry, IL
This detergent works well but I prefer to use not scented soap to wash my clothes.
Alexandra P.
It's okay. Not my favorite but it is affordable so I get it. Could get better
Jade ↟.
Calgary
It does the trick. My laundry always comes out clean and there is no residue left over. The fragrance isn’t over powered by and is gentle on my sensitive skin. I️ only use cold water and the stains always come out.
Angie S.
Edmonton, AB
I always purchase Purex laundry detergent! It is affordable, works and cleans well and smells great! I have never had an issue with it and will continue to purchase it! It compares to all more expensive brands!
sara m.
chaguanas
💯 this is my all time favorite detergent, works like a pro best I've ever used. Get all dirt and gunk with one wash very efficient and effective. Affordable and has a mild scent. Would most definitely recommend

Walmart