Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Arnisha W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Jodie D.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Aubrey F.

BY PUREX

No phosphates. Safe for septic system. Optimized for great performance in all machines. see more...

Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
Love the smell keep the clothes clean remove all stain no matter how dark or light might be. Recommend to anyone
Summer K.
Las Vegas, NV
My all time favorite laundry detergent! It's affordable and does the job! My clothes smell fabulous as well.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
This is our laundry detergent. Half the cost of others. Just as good. The mountain breeze smells super clean
Cynthia M.
Cathedral City, CA
Fresh smell and does a great job cleaning my clothes.I also like the price . I can usually find it on sale
Cheryl H.
Winfield, WV
This is a great product! The fragrance is nice and the price is very affordable. Love the larger sizes
Amy M.
Smithfield, PA
Great value for the price! Nice clean clothes with a fresh scent. The dispenser allows for ease of use.
Tatiana Eleana V.
6703 NW 7th St. LIM-60550 Miami,FL 33126
Excelente producto muy recomendado yo uso también en aroma bebe y es genial para mis enanitas jejejej
Mary L.
Phoenix , AZ
Smells great! Super affordable! And gets my clothes super clean! I love using this laundry soap!
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I just love the smell of this! Very fresh leaves clothes smelling great! Don't need to use a lot

back