Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Jodie D.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Aubrey F.

BY PUREX

No phosphates. Safe for septic system. Optimized for great performance in all machines. see more...

Buy on Target
Katy S.
Tamaqua, PA
Loved that I could get so many loads out of one jug!! Great scent, but the blue dye did leave stains with the white laundry.
Priscilla G.
Albuquerque, NM
My go to detergent! Its the only detergent that doesn't make my daughter's eczema flare up. Great product at a great price!
Heather M.
Between my husband and my toddler, I end up doing a LOT of laundry. This lasts a long time, does its job, and smells fresh.
Mai Ze V.
This smells very good. It's very affordable and when I say it is, it is! When you need to go cheap, this is the way to go.
Keitha R.
Rustburg, VA
Excellent value! I use this on all clothes and have great results. The smell is nice. Not too over powering or perfumy.
Kelly B.
Talk about getting a bang for your buck!!!! This stuff works just as well as the "high end" laundry detergent brands!
Khalilah B.
Tallahassee, FL
This is favorite of mine. It's cleans and purifies. It has a pleasant smell as well. I will continue to purchase it.
Crystal F.
I only use this laundry soap. I don't use anything else. Well this is the only thing that I haven't broken out on.
Khristy G.
Paden City, WV
Purex is my favorite laundry detergent! It smells so good and gets my clothes clean! It seems to last forever too!!
Jamie O.
El Dorado, KS
It takes all the dirt and grime out of my children's clothes and smells nice. It is decently priced and affordable.