Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Arnisha W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Jodie D.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Aubrey F.

BY PUREX

No phosphates. Safe for septic system. Optimized for great performance in all machines. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Terrina G.
Great product for little cost. Gets my clothes clean and smelling fresh. I recommend this product to anyone that likes to save money
Shaielynn W.
Benkelman, NE
In all defence this is the only laundry detergant my family hasnt broke out to it is fantastic with sensitive skins and smells great
Alicia D.
Three Rivers, TX
I used to use a more expensive brand of detergent and switched to Purex for the sole reason of how gentle it was on all of my clothes
Ceci
This is the detergent I use for my home, I need something that works for my whole family and this one does. Plus is really affordable
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Kirsten
The smell is really nice and it cleans the clothes much better than I expected. My whites are the most noticeably clean using this
Janele M.
Phoenix, AZ
I buy this size to last for a long time. Smells great, lasting, washes our clothes clean ,gets rid of all stain and dirt perfectly!
Kimberly B.
Greenbrier, TN
Smells amazing and keeps clothes clean, very affordable and works amazing. never had any issues with this product or the company!
Katie S.
Dixon, KY
Love it!!! Always makes my clothes clean and they smell good for months! I only buy the bigger bottle since I'm always washing.
Carmen S.
Bucyrus, MO
It's a great value. I was very impressed by how well it worked and how my clothes smelled afterwards. A good choice in a pinch