Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Jodie D.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Aubrey F.

BY PUREX

No phosphates. Safe for septic system. Optimized for great performance in all machines. see more...

April P.
Tunkhannock, PA
Awesome!!! My girls have very sensitive skin and this to my is best product out there to use for them. I need a scent to my detergent and it's the only one I've used that smells amazing and doesn't bother them!!! Thanks Influenster!!!
Alison D.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy this detergent! The scent is my favorite aspect. I do feel like it gets my clothes very clean and is gentle enough on them they stay somewhat soft even if I don't use a fabric softener. Definitely give it a try!
Michelle H.
I I love this detergent. I have sensitive skin, this detergent does not bother it at all. I love this fragrance too. It smells so fresh I highly recommend this detergent.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Love Purex. Keeps my clothes looking and smelling great AND as an added bonus: easy on my budget! Also good to know: Purex is okay to use in high efficiency washers!
Carissa R.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This large container of laundry detergent lasts for a really long time. it's cheaper, smells great and would be perfect for large families or lots of laundry!
Shellby M.
I love this size it's cheaper in the long run to buy this big one as it lasts me at least 2-3 months. It's so convenient and this scent is one of my favorites
Brittany F.
Smells good. Cleans good. I have two kids. This product does pretty well getting the stains out of the clothes, along with the strange odors children create.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
Love this detergent. I love the fact that I did not have to use a laundry booster with his product. The scent is wonderful. The cleaning acton is awesome.
Jennifer F.
Alma, MI
I love Purex products! This is a great one! Good size bottle and the scent smells great! Scent lasts a while especially if you also use a scent booster.
Shamika E.
Austin, TX
First purchased 2 months ago and now l won't use anything else. My clothes come out so clean and smell so fresh even weeks later. Definitely a great buy.