Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Jodie D.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Aubrey F.

BY PUREX

No phosphates. Safe for septic system. Optimized for great performance in all machines. see more...

Buy on Target
Liz S.
Hurst, IL
Not gonna lie, I was a Tide user for many years until the price kept going higher and higher. I saw Purex was cheap and i liked the smell. I was blown away with how much cleaner my clothes were after one wash with Purex. They are so soft and smell amazing. I recommend this to EVERYONE
Gabriela M.
Purex is the most affordable laundry detergent I have purchase often. My mom always buys purex under great promotional periods that Fry's, or CVS has. It has a great scent. Its very easy to use when you wash clothes and I definitely recommend it.
Melissa D.
Louisville, KY
This is the only laundry detergent that me and my daughter can use. We have very sensitive skin. This has been the only one we have been able to use. Plus it smells so good and gets most of the stains that we might get on our clothrs
Brionna G.
I love this!!!Pros: The smell is awesome and it lasts. I learned about this product from my husbands aunt.And could not be happier with it.Cons: I can not think of a one.This really is a great detergent.It helped to get grease stains out of my husbands pants.I would recommend this for sure and it is not costly.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
Worth the value! I love the dirt lift action because it gets my husband's work clothes clean without having to pretreat and/or soak them. The scent is also clean and refreshing. My only complaint/tip is to periodically loosen the cap to vent the jug or the detergent will slowly stop coming out.
Erin S.
I prefer Purex because it is trust worthy and a great value for its prices. It is great for people who have allergies. It is very effective, I have been using it for over 15 yrs. It is very affordable whereever you buy it. I have recommended it to family and friends.
Angelique S.
Parker, CO
This has been my go to detergent for years. I love the smell and I don't have to use a lot of product to get my clothing clean. The fact that it is on the cheaper side is just an added bonus !
Angela S.
Depew, NY
What a great bargain. This laundry soap is priced at an affordable price and much cheaper then its competitors. I can get a huge thing of detergent for the same price as other guys smaller bottles and it works great. It always gets my clothes clean.
Heather R.
Independence, KY
Amazing smell. Great price. Buy this to wash all of our packed away clothes to freshen them up when going into the next new season. Always seems to hold the clean feeling & scent. Isn't too strong. Was fine using on my washer front loader
Ariel B.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is my go to detergent. For a big family like mine size definitely matters! My skin I'd sensitive so I can't use strong scented things, this sent is not over powering at all