Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Arnisha W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Jodie D.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Aubrey F.

BY PUREX

No phosphates. Safe for septic system. Optimized for great performance in all machines. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tricia B.
Portage, IN
For the price, I think it does what it's supposed to. I wish it had a more lasting scent, but you gotta spend more money for that I guess. It cleans my clothes though, so that's all that really matters to me.
Marieann L.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love purex. It's the only detergent that I use ! I live that it cleans my clothes and they always smell fresh. Purex is the only detergent that my kids do not get a reaction from Its light and gentle.
Karla V.
Clarksville, TN
My husband usually comes home super dirty. This detergent is able to clean his uniform and leaves it looking brand new. It is super effective and affordable. It works miracles on my sons clothe diapers.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
This detergent is great. It got out green stains from my white towels I use for esthetics class. Those stains are pesky! It's affordable and convenient with its pour spout. Great for my whole family.
Chanell W.
Purex is our no. 1 go to laundry detergent. We have been using it for years. It does a good job of getting clothing and linens clean. What more can you ask from a detergent. We'll keep on buying it
Mary B.
Owensboro, KY
I work at a factory and this is my everyday detergent. To me it smells better than all others and actually gets my stains out, I am also a fan of the color gaurd.
Kassidy K.
Lebanon, MO
I think purex does a really good job on cleaning clothes. It is affordable as well. The only thing I don't like about it is that the fragrance isn't long lasting.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
I have this very one right now, and I can't believe it was bought back in August of 2016. Found it at Wal-Mart and it cost about $13 bucks, it works great getting out most of the stains. Get someone to carry it for you because it is heavy ladies lol! Go out and get it y'all, you won't be disappointed
Krystal C.
This laundry detergent leaves my clothes smelling so good. I love that it's not so expensive yet I get amazing results when I wash my clothes. I definitely recommend using this, especially when ur a little low on cash and can't afford to buy the more expensive brands. I honestly buy this more than I do any other brand just because I love how my clothes smell.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
This is the main laundry detergent I buy when I need laundry detergent.when I buy laundry detergent major factors I look into when purchasing are cost,fragrance, and how much I get for my dollar. I live with a lot of people in my house and this lasts a long time and isn't watery like some other brands that aren't pricey. I like how it doesn't make my skin itchy either or red. I like the long lasting fragrance too. It actually stays in the clothes and that's a plus to me!