Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Arnisha W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Jodie D.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Aubrey F.

BY PUREX

No phosphates. Safe for septic system. Optimized for great performance in all machines. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erin P.
London, ON
I always lean towards this brand of laundry soap before anything else, and unless this is priced up or something else is on sale it's always purex! A little goes a long way with washing your clothes and they come out smelling good and really clean!
Noor D.
Calgary
ITS OKAY. SOMETIMES DON'T LIFT UP ALL THE STAINS AS I EXPECT BUT ITS IN MY BUDGET AND LASTS LONG. DEOSNT SMELL VERY GOOD ..ALWAYS HAVE TO ADD A LOT OF SOFTNER
Rosie S.
Clothes come out clean, stains are removed, but not old stains. Smell nice. Doesn't leave any residue on the clothes. My skin doesn't get irritated.
Amanda H.
Selby, ON
Gods bang for your buck. But when it comes to baby clothes I find it doesn't lift the dirt. I still had drool stains on the shirt after washing.
Michelle O.
Bay Bulls, NL
Great smell and price for the amount of detergent you get. Works great alone and with stain sticks/sprays (ie: dirt boy in my house)
Mary Grace D.
Mississauga
I the smell it brings to our clothes. It cleans our clothes properly specially in white colorec clothes. It removes the stains easily
Sanober S.
Whitby, ON
I like this laundry detergent its with fabric softener...also washes up to 210 loads and it's for every machine with He ...
laurell d.
Fredericton, NB
So gentle and smells so good. I have extremely sensitive skin and I am allergic to nearly all detergents except purex!
Angeline H.
Other products like this are very effective on all my outgoing kids clothing. It’s easy to dispense. Very affordable.
Chandra H.
Great detergent. It smells great, cleans well and is reasonably priced. My clothes smell great after washing them !