Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Jodie D.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Aubrey F.

BY PUREX

No phosphates. Safe for septic system. Optimized for great performance in all machines. see more...

Kaitlyn D.
Fredericton
Omg this stuff lasts forever... Got this from costco and its been about a year and a half .. Its half full form doing 2 loads of landry a week... Work great long lasting..... very happy
Elizabeth M.
ottawa
We have been using this product for many years. It does a wonderful job keeping our clothing looking new and clean. And it smells great. We will continue using it.
Ashley M.
I always buy the dirt lift action. It will get just about anything out of clothes. It's gentle on clothes and leaves them smelling great.
I use this detergent to clean my wedding dress after the wedding and it came out as white as the day I bought it. All the dirt and grass in the train from being dragged all day was gone.
Good price quality. The packaging is very practical because its easy to use. But when you are in the shop, its heavy to carry. Its affordable for the amount of product you get beside the price... i recommend it
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
my husband always gets coffee stains on his white shirts or food stains when I wash the laundry I always scrub his shirts with this product it's very effective the stains comes right as I'am doing the scrubbing I can always find this product in stores at a affordable price and I would recommend it to anyone at anytime
Brea S.
Arthur, ON
This is the greatest detergent! It's great value and it always gets our clothes clean!I love the bulk size jugs to help me keep on top of laundry with 3 girls and a wee lad!
We have sensitivity issues and Purex works great for everyone in our home!
Amanda J.
This jug will last forever it works great for tough kids stains and the dirt and grime from hubbies work clothing. The smell is not over powering. This is an affordable detergent.
Lorena C.
Victorville, CA
Purex works really good especially for some who washes louds of clothes like my self you don't need much detergent to get clothes clean .it also good on taking stains away.the scent you can smell on clothing most detergents don't.
Isabelle B.
North york, ON
This stuff smells great and gets your clothes super clean without stripping the colour, both myself and my boyfriend continually repurchase. I would definitely recommend, especially considering how affordable it is!
Erin P.
London, ON
I always lean towards this brand of laundry soap before anything else, and unless this is priced up or something else is on sale it's always purex! A little goes a long way with washing your clothes and they come out smelling good and really clean!