Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Jodie D.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze® Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Aubrey F.

BY PUREX

No phosphates. Safe for septic system. Optimized for great performance in all machines. see more...

Perry M.
dayton
My wife bought this at Walmart a while back and we really liked it. Our clothes were clean and smelled good! It was not expensive but cleaned just as good as the expensive detergents. I would definitely buy it again, we actually plan to buy it soon. And I would recommend it to others for sure!
Jodie D.
Killeen, TX
I bought this product in March 2017 I do 2 loads of laundry a week {lights and darks} it’s now December and I probably have another 2 months worth left in the bottle. My washing only, hubby has to use a fragrance free detergent (yuck lol)
I fill the detergent tray on my machine FULL
The smell is fresh and clean
$20 and almost probably a whole years worth of laundry
AMAZING value !!
Shanah Z.
Does it's job and it smells good. I use it for towels, sheets, light colored clothes, and as a booster because my main laundry detergent is woolite darks, because 95% of my clothes are dark toned & black clothes.
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
This is the only kind of detergent I use it makes our clothes smell so good and clean get stains out good I just love this brand and smell of this detergent all the way around
Osasogie O.
Elizabethport, NJ
Wow! My everyday laundry detergent, I love it, don't cost too much but still does all the good works, clothes comes out clean and smell good and last long too...
Kimberly C.
My husband and I have extremely sensitive skin and laundry detergent plays a big part in our irritations. I have been using Purex Mountain Breeze for almost 3 years and won't use anything else. I would definitely recommend it, and have! It leaves your clothing smelling so fresh and gets tough (dirty diaper) stains out without any additional products needed!
Nikkisha C.
Not only is Purex has the best value for your money, you also get your clothes clean and smelling fresh. I really can't say anything negative about this brand. I am always happy with the turn out of my clothes. I reccomend this brand and size, like I said you get a great value for your money.
Valerie J.
As a college study, Purex is great for my wallet and clothes. I can always count on it to get the job done although sometimes it doesn't work as well as I'd like. Its biggest selling point is that it's affordable and I'll keep buying it.
Amanda B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love the smell of this detergent. its nice but not to strong. The detergent definitely does it's job. My husband is a mechanic and his clothes get all kinds of nasty and this gets it all out and clean again. Dirt Lift gets five stars easily. It trust its clean.
Tricia B.
Portage, IN
For the price, I think it does what it's supposed to. I wish it had a more lasting scent, but you gotta spend more money for that I guess. It cleans my clothes though, so that's all that really matters to me.