BY PUREX

Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

• What does everyone like about this product ? Smell? Size? Price? ...2 Answers
  • I was hoping for a less expensive organic variety of honey. This ...1 Answers
  • I was hoping for a less expensive organic variety of honey. This ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I will never use anything else love the price love the scents love the sizes!" in 1 review
  • "I love Purex it smells great you get a good value for the money and it cleans just as good as expensive brands" in 1 review
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
The first good thing I love about this detergent is the price. Let’s accept the fact that other leading brands are like 3x the price for this one. At first I was very skeptical because of how inexpensive it is but I tried still. The scent is very nice and gentle I love it. It get rids of dirt just like my old brand and I am very surprised. This detergent is one of a kind.
Amber L.
Nashville
I like that this detergent is priced right and often on sale at target. Clean and fresh scent but not overly perfumed. Our clothes always smell fresh after using this detergent.
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I have allergies to most soaps and detergents but found Purex years ago and it works great with my sensitive skin. I’m now too scared to try anything else. Purex for life!
Lori D.
I purchased this item for the first time just the other day because it was on sale. I purchased three different ones and so far I completely love them. They smell so so good. I don't have to use a lot of produce and it cleans so much better than the cheaper brands.
Estela G.
Hammond, IN
Given this is an inexpensive product. My laundry is thoroughly cleansed, stains removed and all. It leaves my clothes with a fresh odor! I would purchase this over any expensive "leading brand".
Cari B.
Pyrex is our go to laundry detergent. It cleans out clothes and leaves them smelling great. It’s a great price for the overall size you get and lasts us a few weeks
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
I prefer Mountain Breeze over lavender (which seems to be everywhere these days!). Lavender is not good for pets according to the ASPCA, so even though it smells good, I am trying to eliminate it from my house. I have been using Purex for years. It works great and the price is right.
Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
For years I used Tide laundry detergent, luckily I had a coupon for Purex and ever since I've been a faithful customer. Purex gets all my families & I's clothes back to like new condition. It doesn't fade my colors, it helps keep our whites bright & white and leaves a fresh clean smell. It gets rid of the strongest of odors which with my husband & 2 sons along with a 120 pound male German Shepard inside our home is saying alot for the cleaning power in just a cap full of detergent. Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 203 fl. oz. Plastic Jug
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
I caught my husband washing his clothes with this one day and I totally blew it off because I know Purex is on the cheaper end of soaps. BOY WAS I WRONG, his clothes STILL smell great a week after washing. From that moment on I knew I had to switch and I regret nothing. It's removed stains tide couldn't and for that price pshhh no brainer!
David M.
Louisa, KY
I selected this laundry soap for its value.  I honestly wasn't expecting much, however it had a very nice scent. I was surprised by how well it cleaned. I didn't pretreat some old shop towels and it removed the dirt and most of the set in stains. The scent starts out strong however after washing and drying it tends to tone down a lot which is really the only down fall. Over all I'm very happy and would recommend this product.
Stefanie N.
What does everyone like about this product ? Smell? Size? Price? Or how it washes??
Vera N.
Jamaica, NY
I was hoping for a less expensive organic variety of honey. This is a great product, but not organic! There is nothing on the label to indicate that it might be, even though this company also specializes in true organic honey. I have some severe reactions to environmental toxins, which most honeys contain. This product is no exception, but that's just me. If you are concerned about pesticides, agricultural chemicals and pollutants I'd go the more expensiveroute and get certified organic honey. If not, I highly recommend this one for taste and value.
Vera N.