Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Alana S.

BY PUREX

Safe for septic system. Contains no phosphate. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

Christopher G.
Hoover , AL
This is the best smelling Purex. It does a good job at getting my clothes clean and it's usually at a decent price
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
My husband likes to use Purex because it cost less than the others. I use it as a back up if I am out of my other.
Melissa H.
Springfield, MN
Great soap for a great price. As long as it still exsists I will be purchasing this brand. Love the scent as well.
Cassie V.
Chippewa Falls
Love this laundry soap! Smells so good, and it works well on tought dirt and stains. And all at an excellent price!
Kendra M.
Brownsboro, TX
Great laundry detergent. This a great scent, not overwhelming. It does a great job at cleaning and very affordable.
bree g.
i love how it makes all my laundry smelling fresh. The scent lasts for atleast 2 weeks which is a suoer plus for me
Cassandra M.
Escondido, CA
This product is amazing makes laundry day easier because it does the job and leaves my laundry smelling wonderful
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY
Gets stains out, smells great and you only need a small amount. This is the only kind I use. The price is right!
Mariana E.
I'd compare to tide but this one is super cheap and it leaves your clothes smelling nice and leaves them clean
Kristine O.
Dothan, AL
I love this detergent! It gets my clothes clean and the smell is amazing. I will always reach for this scent.