Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Alana S.

BY PUREX

Safe for septic system. Contains no phosphate. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

Imani N.
This is a good brand. The smell is amazing and it really helps to keep my clothes smelling fresh until it's laundry day again.
Jessica G.
I personally like using this detergent always leaves my clothes clean. Your clothes also smell good & a lot of stores carry it
Nikole F.
I use this on my husband's work clothes and it cleans his clothes really good it lifts the dirt and gives it that clean feel.
Tabbitha B.
Deland, FL
It really does work for my kids clothes. The smell is amazing and works great on small amounts of dirt but not alot of dirt.
aubrey f.
Washington, PA
I love it, it cleans our clothes so well! It works great! I have nothing negative to say about it! It does wonders! 😆😆😆😍😍😍😘😘😘
Julyanna M.
Orlando, FL
Does the job well! The scent left behind isn't incredibly strong but that's partly why I always use fabric softener as well.
Alexa R.
Works great. Love the way it keeps my clothes clean and soft. You don't even have to use a lot of product. Pretty effective
Diana V.
Parrish, FL
Leaves my clothin smelling so good and clean. I only do a cap full on big loads and everything comes out super clean !
TAMMY C.
St Martinvlle, LA
I USE ALL KINDS OF PUREX, I AM NO PICKY! LOVE THE SMELL, AND LOVE THE PRICE OF IT! NEVER PAY HIGH FOR MY WASHING POWDER
Melissa W.
Love this detergent. The fragrance doesn't come off too strong like some others do but yet your clothes smell fresh.