Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Alana S.

BY PUREX

Safe for septic system. Contains no phosphate. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

Jessica G.
I personally like using this detergent always leaves my clothes clean. Your clothes also smell good & a lot of stores carry it
aubrey f.
Washington, PA
I love it, it cleans our clothes so well! It works great! I have nothing negative to say about it! It does wonders! 😆😆😆😍😍😍😘😘😘
Julyanna M.
Denver, CO
Does the job well! The scent left behind isn't incredibly strong but that's partly why I always use fabric softener as well.
Nikole F.
I use this on my husband's work clothes and it cleans his clothes really good it lifts the dirt and gives it that clean feel.
Tabbitha B.
Deland, FL
It really does work for my kids clothes. The smell is amazing and works great on small amounts of dirt but not alot of dirt.
Alexa R.
Works great. Love the way it keeps my clothes clean and soft. You don't even have to use a lot of product. Pretty effective
TAMMY C.
Saint Martinville, LA
I USE ALL KINDS OF PUREX, I AM NO PICKY! LOVE THE SMELL, AND LOVE THE PRICE OF IT! NEVER PAY HIGH FOR MY WASHING POWDER
Diana V.
Parrish, FL
Leaves my clothin smelling so good and clean. I only do a cap full on big loads and everything comes out super clean !
Melissa W.
Love this detergent. The fragrance doesn't come off too strong like some others do but yet your clothes smell fresh.
Maranda W.
Purex gives a powerful clean for something that does not have a powerful impact on your budget. I love this product.