Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Alana S.

BY PUREX

Safe for septic system. Contains no phosphate. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Its good, effective, and reasonably priced. Thats the best part about it. Its not something you have to wait to be on sale in order to afford it.
Becky C.
Oakley
This is good for the price. It cleans clothes well. It's great when I'm on a budget. The clean smell doesn't last as long as other detergent.
Trisha Z.
Osceola, IN
This is my go to laundry soap. It is affordable and does the job. It gets stains out if they are not too deeply set. I like the fresh scent.
India B.
Salisbury, NC
This detergent always leaves my clothes clean. The fragrance smells fantastic, and isnt too strong. It is also the best value for detergent.
Richard B.
Midland
I love the smell of thos purex laundry soap. Also, this works great in an HE machine. If you havnt tried it i recommend you give it a try.
lauren g.
Perfect if you want a refreshing deep cleaning detergent. Cleans deep and leaves your clothes smelling amazing! Great price and quality.
Hayley E.
I am very sensitive to laundry detergent so to find one that was cheap and works good was awesome! It definitely gets our clothes clean!
Robin V.
Spring Hope, NC
I've used Purex Landry soap for years! It cleans just as well as higher priced brands and leaves laundry smelling clean and fresh.
Barbara J.
This is a great budget friendly option. I think it smells great. I can't say it cleans as well as Tide, it it gets the job done.
Jessica G.
I personally like using this detergent always leaves my clothes clean. Your clothes also smell good & a lot of stores carry it