Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Alana S.

BY PUREX

Safe for septic system. Contains no phosphate. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

Santiaga M.
This is always my second pick when I go look for my laundry detergent especially when I'm in a budget. The only thing I don't like about this detergent is that it still leaves stains in my clothes and espeacially on my kids clothes .. You get what you pay for huh.
Alexis S.
Atlanta, GA
Have been using this for years and i love it.

Tide makes me break out so this is a much less chemically but just as effective version.
Would recommend to people with sensitive skin
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Absolutely love Purex and this is my favorite scent. I stock up whenever it is on sale and it is the only brand I use. My kids have sensitive skin and this works perfectly for them.
Shala B.
Prestonsburg, KY
This product makes your clothes smell really good and makes your body feel amazing. Unlike some laundry detergents this one makes you feel right at home and very relaxed.
Han H.
Pretty Prairie, KS
I enjoy how my clothes when using this detergent not only feel and look clean but smells clean too. My husband works outside in heat and they come out amazingly clean!
Marlee M.
Springfield , OH
Love this brand and their pricing! it always leaves my clothes fresh and clean i don't having any complaints about this product. I think it is very effective!
Jillian T.
Enterprise, AL
I use this consistently. It works great to remove everyday stains and odors. It also helps to remove odors from clothes used for workouts that can get set in.
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
I buy this because I like the way it smells, my clothes come out clean, and it's cheap. I'm not sure what more you could ask for from a laundry detergent.
hayley T.
Stroudsburg , PA
My moms been using this for years! Always leaves our clothes fresh and smelling good with out a unbearable over powering scent! Always a good price too!
Adrienne T.
Madison, IN
Love this detergent. Everytime i use it i feel like my clothes actually get clean. Plus to combination of it and my fabric softner are to die for.