Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Alana S.

BY PUREX

Safe for septic system. Contains no phosphate. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Absolutely love Purex and this is my favorite scent. I stock up whenever it is on sale and it is the only brand I use. My kids have sensitive skin and this works perfectly for them.
Jackie V.
Everett, MA
Purex Dirt Lift Action Mountain Breeze laundry detergent is the least expensive of all the laundry detergents at my local supermarket, at around $4 for 170 fl. oz. I guess that is why I didn't expect the awesome results I got the first time I bought it. This detergent got my clothes ultra clean and smelling super good! It's the best bang for your buck, which is why it's been our household detergent ever since.
Stephany B.
boynton beach, fl
Now this has to be the best working affordable laundry detergent. It works great especially for my hosuehold. My hubs is in the military and sweats a lot at work, this def doesn't give you any weird smells while sweating! this is also very good at getting out those dirt stains from his trainings!
Brianna I.
Royse city, TX
Pyrex dirt lift action mountain breeze laundry detergent is my go to detergent! It's super effective and cleans my clothes as well as my husbands work clothes (he gets very dirty working at a steel plant)! It also worked at getting his clothes clean when he worked on an oil rig!!
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Great deal for the price! I usually pay $5-$6 for the giant bottle. The scent is nice and it really cleans out clothes well. I have a 5 year old boy and a husband who loves the outdoors and the gym. So we need a good detergent and this is just as good as the high price brand.
HANNAH S.
Clemmons, NC
My brother hates how my gain detergent smells. he doesn't like smelling 'girly'. So i picked up this huge bottle for me to wash his clothes in! He plays sports and sweats so much. Sometimes it's hard to get the stain and smell out. however, this does the trick and he isn't smelling "girly". For an affordable price, I got a great smelling product that is also effective.
Tiffany D.
Westminster, CA
I've been using Purex detergent for years and am very satisfied with the way that it cleans my laundry. The detergent leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean without leaving them with a grime-like coat of soap like some other detergents.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
This stuff seems to work pretty well I usually try to get it when it's on sale because when it is, it is way cheaper than full price. So far I've had no issues with it and has not caused anything for my 2 kids with sensitive skin as well.
Maria D.
Tampa, FL
I usually use fragrance free detergents, but I purchased this because it has a nice, fresh scent. Almost immediately, I noticed I was itchy all over. When I stopped using this detergent and switched back to a fragrance free formula, I stopped itching. I would not recommend this for someone with sensitive skin.
Elora D.
Oil City, PA
I am one of those none sort kind of people, so to find a detergent that allows me to mix my laundry is a must. This smells great and is affordable. So I toss in my washer crystals and a cap of this and let it spin!