Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Alana S.

BY PUREX

Safe for septic system. Contains no phosphate. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

Selena R.
Seattle, WA
I  curently have this and am almost done with my bottle its okay not too impressed and the scent isnt that great i dont feel like it does much jus makes my clothes smell really strong not in a good way
ANNA G.
FULLERTON, CA
I love this brand. It is very inexpensive and always works like the pricey brands. The scents are fresh and always smell wonderful. It lasts and i have no problems with stain removal either.
Catherine Linette a.
Brandon, FL
I am loving this. My husband works on a cement lab and jmhe can get very dirty sometimes and this make everything go away! The best part?! The price! Half or more cheap than other brands. I can tell you change now and start save!
Ara 🌻.
Texas
I think it works really well and definitely keeps the clothes clean. I like that it’s h.e because the washer only takes h.e detergent. Pretty affordable and it doesn’t have a chemical smell
Dodie S.
Love
This is my go to laundry detergent. It smells wonderful, cleans good, and is very cost efficient. I have no cons to list about this product. I have never been disappointed with it.
Brenda M.
Purex is a brand that I trust that is gentle on my clothes and leaves them smelling fresh. This particular scent is very fresh smelling and I use for all types of laundry. Purex is also very affordable and I would recommend this product.
Nikki M.
Harlan, IN
This is one of the brands i can use, some brands cause some members of my family to break out. It has a fresh clean scent and does a decent job of cleaning for the price.
Emily R.
Elkhart
I have always been able to rely on this detergent to get my clothes clean and smelling fresh! Plus, this is the only kind my stepdaughter can use without breaking out.
Irais H.
so far my favorite detergent smells good cleans good and it won't fade the color cloths. I really don't have any cons  It really does the job it's effective . and it's affordable
Jackie V.
Everett, MA
Purex Dirt Lift Action Mountain Breeze laundry detergent is the least expensive of all the laundry detergents at my local supermarket, at around $4 for 170 fl. oz. I guess that is why I didn't expect the awesome results I got the first time I bought it. This detergent got my clothes ultra clean and smelling super good! It's the best bang for your buck, which is why it's been our household detergent ever since.