Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Alana S.

BY PUREX

Safe for septic system. Contains no phosphate. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

Christina A.
Mississauga
This detergent works great for its price. I find Purex is almost always on sale... so I buy it often but now I do enjoy using it. And when a detergent is not on sale I usually pick up purex. I prefer the margo apple scent or the tropical scent but this one is great too!
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
E A.
Does what it says it'll do. I use this with cold water, with clothing of all sizes, materials, and colours. Smells fresh, removes stains, and doesn't alter colour. Smell remains in clothes days after washing, which is a bonus! Would recommend this.
Tiffany H.
Eastern passage , NS
I love this Laundry detergent! It is cheap, Wonderful fresh, clean scent and it works perfectly! I have sensitive skin so I cannot use a lot of detergents without getting irritated but this is a wonderful detergent that does not irritate my skin
Charley L.
Oh thus is my favorite! Wonderful.scent and gets my clothes nice and clean! I use only cold water.for my clothes (sheets and towels get hit) and this performs well for both.

Repurchase every time!
Meshal M.
Surrey, BC
Pretty good all around detergent for laundry. The scent is very appealing and smells very fresh. It got the job done, but was nothing too remarkable.
Jessica M.
Smells good. Works good. Great price. I always buy purex for my laundry, and always will as long as it sticks with the same great product.
Kim M.
This is often my go-to laundry detergent because of the affordable price. The large jug will last forever and the fragrance is lovely.