Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Alana S.

BY PUREX

Safe for septic system. Contains no phosphate. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

Amanda W.
Beaver Dam, WI
The smell of this detergent is great and it leaves our clothes smelling clean and looking great
Vanessa M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Works great especially for being reasonably priced. I love the smell too. Not overpowering
Tracie E.
Republic, MO
Great scent, great price and cleans very well. I love finding coupons or sales for Purex.
Crista K.
East Meadow, NY
Love this product! The detergent keeps the clothes really clean! The scent is great too!
Audria T.
Love the scent and how clean my clothes are after using. Great product at a great price!
Jen S.
I love this laundry detergent. It is the one we use in our house for the past few years.
Hanna G.
Foley, AL
We only use Purex in our house for laundry. We live the way it makes our laundry smell.
Veronica Z.
Good smell always buy it and use it to wash my clothes would recommend it :)
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
I have been buying this product for a couple years now. It is affordable and you get many uses out of it. The scents are nice and seem to last awhile. It seems to be effective for every day use, but you do need a stain remover for bigger stains as this alone doesn't always get everything.
Christina A.
Mississauga
This detergent works great for its price. I find Purex is almost always on sale... so I buy it often but now I do enjoy using it. And when a detergent is not on sale I usually pick up purex. I prefer the margo apple scent or the tropical scent but this one is great too!