Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Alana S.

BY PUREX

Safe for septic system. Contains no phosphate. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

Kristine O.
Dothan, AL
I love this detergent! It gets my clothes clean and the smell is amazing. I will always reach for this scent.
Rhonda R.
Kimball, WV
I just bought this the other day and I love its smell and the way it cleans. Definitely recommend buying it
Allison S.
Fairfield, OH
Good value, I wish it held scent better. No
Matter how much I use it never makes my clothes smell good.
Juliza R.
York, PA
Smells and feels good. leave the clothes clean and fresh. I recommend it to everyone. Great price.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Its light and amazing scent. It does exactly what its supposed to do. I love how economical it is.
Violet B.
605 Dexter Street, Rocky Mpunt, NC
This is my favorite brand because it cleans wonderfully, great fragrance, and it's budget friendly
Lakeshia L.
South Lebanon, OH
Great smell as well as a great product! Does the job and leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean.
Karina D.
Atwater, CA
Leaves my clothes smelling sooo great and lasts until the next wash.. no need for fabric softners
Hannah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
I always use this for my laundry mainly because it is cheaper and still gives a great clean smell
Stefanie B.
Works good for the price! And smells good too! Usually the best deals for this is at Walgreens