Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Taiyler W.Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Alana S.

BY PUREX

Safe for septic system. Contains no phosphate. Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
This is a wonderful brand and we recently have switched to it! We have a lot of pets and it is great to get the dog hair and smell off of clothes! As well as keeping things soft and bright! The smell lasts weeks on clothes I love it
Britany N.
Arvada, CO
My boyfriend introduced me to Purex about 4 years ago, and I’ve used nothing but it since then. We both have sensitive skin, and have never had an issue with this product. Super affordable, and get plenty of washes out of it. It smells nice and keeps our clothes smelling fresh! Would recommend this product!
Christina B.
This is what I have used for years, you can get your money's worth and cleans well and comes on a variety of scents. I give it a 4 because it hasn't gotten out some stains as well as other detergents but.it is still a worthy mention to buy and use.
Katie R.
Wood Dale, IL
I like the smell and the price of thus laundry detergent. I'm not sure of how well it "lift actions" as I'm not that particular at getting my young boys stains out.
Taiyler W.
Atlanta, GA
I swear by the Purex Dirt Lift! I use for most of my loads especially for the duller clothes that need some extra lovin :) It always brings out the brightness in my older clothes. It's totally affordable in my opinion. The pants I posted, I've had for 3 years now and they've never faded. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who wants to bring the life out of their clothes! I always keep it fresh with Purex Dirt Lift :)
Samantha C.
I LOVE this scent. My family has always used this scent so the smell is also very familiar. It is not too strong like some floral scents can be, and not too light like simple fresh scents can be. I have never had an issue with the quality of wash and stain removal of my laundry either. When I seriously stain clothes I tend to use some kind of additional stain remover anyway. Great product, good price, 100% recommend!
Pryscilla K.
Pennington gap
It's not too expensive and it smells good too. I could just sit there and smell it all day long. I use it on my kids clothes, my husband's, and mine. I'll use it forever probably. Great product to use to wash your clothes in and I would recommend it to anyone to use to wash their clothes. You can get it at just about any grocery store or dollar store that you go to. My husband loves it just as much as I do.
Crystal G.
Brawley, CA
I feel you have to use a lot of product to clean clothes and even if you buy a big bottle after one trip to the laundromat you have to throw the bottle away because you ran out. Family of 4 2 children less than 7 years I wash a lot in one week or two cheap but not convenient if you have to buy soap everytime you wash
kayla h.
kerrville, Texas
I really enjoyed using this product. I got it at Wal- mart at a really good price. Smells really good and doesn't take much to get your clothes really clean. I would highly recommend this product and would you this all the time.Its a safe detergent on kid's clothes and fits with anyone's budget.
Jackie C.
Palmdale, CA
Best laundry detergent out there! I love the smell and think it takes out all the dirt that my fiancé leaves in him clothes! The price point is amazing and I will continue to purchase these products because they are just amazing.