Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi & Zout® Stain Removers 69.3 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stainfighters. see more...

Allison B.
Altoona, PA
Very affordable and readily available laundry detergent. Smells great and gets he job done.
Kelsey C.
This is a great buy for a great price. It keeps my clothes fresh and looking great.
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Marshall P.
the reason why i choose purex is mostly because it is cost effective, reasonable price and doesn't make my clothes smell bad. it also works better with cold water as i found hot water makes my clothes shrink. it is strong and powerful (half cap for huge load of laundry). i highly recommend.
Zabrina A.
Elsipogtog First Nation , NB
Purex is the most commonly used laundry detergent used in my household. Purex leaves my families clothes feeling clean and smelling absolutely amazing! Plus oxi gives purex that much more of a kick, for clothes feeling even more cleaner & stains be gone!
Jen R.
Chestermere
Purex started being our goto due to the reasonable price point. After trying it we found one child who reacts to detergent was able to handle Purex products. At this point it has become the detergent we purchase and keeps our clothes clean.
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
I'm not normally into "cheap" laundry Detergent but this stuff is amazing I absolutely love the way it left my clothes smelling and they come very clean! Will repurchase in the future for sure.
Katey J.
AYLESFORD, NS
This laundry soap works very well. I only use cold water to wash everything and this liquid cleans both darks and white excellent. Plus it smells pretty good
Sarah R.
Ayr, ON
My favorite detergent. I break out in a rash from other brands but never this one. My clothes always smell great and they are always clean!
Caitlin B.
Love this detergent. It cleans well, smells really good, and is affordable. I cut the recommended amount in half and it still does its job