Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi & Zout® Stain Removers 69.3 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stainfighters. see more...

qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
i loveeeeeee everything about this laundry detergent ... smell is everything ! it contains oxi , so it really cleans everything
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Great for clothes you want to stay vibrant!... And stay fresh smelling the event is strong and that's super important to me
Tijuana B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Great cleaning power for the price. I don't feel like I need to use extra detergent and it smells great. Worth the purchase
Clariaa M.
Gardena, CA
Works good on the tough stains for my husbands work clothes. Also when the kids are playing rough it attacks the dirt off
Ashley R.
Attica, IN
Gets the stains out no matter what it is ! From my dirt stain, to my food stain. It's the go to stain remover in my house
Tabbitha B.
Deland, FL
This product has left my clothes and my childrens clothes feeling clean and smelling fresh. I love using it all the time.
Christin C.
Grand Blanc, MI
This detergent works well and is quite a bit cheaper than more expensive brands. Comes in multiple scents and scentless
Summer L.
Cape Coral
Love the smell! It's cheap and gets your clothes clean and colors brighter with every wash. Definitely one of the top
Sarah S.
Harvard, IL
This is great in a pinch when money is tight. Still does a great job on our dirty farm clothes and smells fantastic
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
This is my favorite detergent it goes on sale often at my local rite aid. I always buy in bulk so I never run out