Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi & Zout® Stain Removers 69.3 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stainfighters. see more...

Ashley W.
Lexington , KY
Really works it gets those tough stains out and leaves my clothes smelling fresh definitely a very good product reasonably priced have no complaints
Ellie B.
Holyoke, Massachusetts
My absolute favorite scent for laundry detergent. I always stock up when there's a good sale. Does a good job getting my clothes clean as well.
Mindy b.
Silver City, NM
Purex is cheaper than the other Top selling brands and works just as good if not better then any of them .this is the only laundry soap I use
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
Overall this product is pretty good. Found I had to use a little bit more to get the clothes clean but overall for the price it did the job.
Kendall M.
Rome, GA
I use this often when it is on sale. The oxi stain lifter really helps when you forget to pretreatment. Doesn't have an overpowering smell
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
I've used Purex for years! I absolutely love the brand. It smells amazing, keeps my clothes looking clean and fresh. And the cost is great.
Leslie H.
Charles City, VA
Only soap my kids aren't allergic to. Works fine. I wish it smelled a little bit better but I use dryer sheets to counter act the smell.
Satoria L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to cleaner makes my clothes really smeel good and no stains.. Ive been using it for abot 3 years.. And it really works
Tina P.
Love this detergent! The oxy boost makes a clear difference in the laundry with stains and spots I thought I would have trouble with
Samara S.
Springfield, MO
I really like this product, as it does NOT break out my or my girlfriends skin. Definitely a great product that I'll continue to use