Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi & Zout® Stain Removers 69.3 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stainfighters. see more...

Jessica S.
Saint Johnsville
Affordable, good quality laundry detergent. Gets the job done, refreshes clothes and takes away all stains. But, if you want to have clothes that smell good rather than neutral, you'll have to get an additional product like fabric softener. Overall, good quality.
Julia C.
Cleans clothes completely and leaves them smelling amazingly fresh. Better than other brands I've used and definitely an effective detergent. Easy to find in stores and not over priced
This detergent smells great and leaves a long lasting fragrance on my clothes. My husband is in the Navy and works on jets. His uniforms can get mighty stinky. Purex helps keep his clothes looking great and smelling good too.
Bernardo F.
This is a great product. The price is affordable, when going to Walgreens to buy it. I am able to get my laundry smelling great after a wash. i am happy that Purex is able to help clean my clothes and look clean for work.
Katherine R.
SAYRE, PA
We use this detergent quite a bit actual this one and one other depending on sales. Works really well plus getting it for 99 cents at shop rite isn't bad either haha
Taylor W.
Morocco, IN
I absolutely love the fragrance in this detergent! I even use it on my infant son's clothes and it does not make his skin break out. It has a great price as well and I can usually find coupons too!!
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI
I really enjoy the Dirt Lift Action in this detergent. The fragrance is fresh and clean, doesn't leave a strong scent clinging to your clothes. Very effective in removing stains and yucky smells.
Viviana N.
Thornton, CO
Nice fresh smell, I love that it has oxy clean, price is on point. Now if I could only get my husband to stop using double the amount just because he loves the smell, we would be set
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
For a cheaper option if tide and gain are not in your budget option this detergent works well just cheaper, and does do a very good jobs with lifting stains
Kim B.
Lithonia, GA
I bought this product at walmart. I love it because it smells just as great and it is not over priced like the other brands. It is very effective product.