Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi & Zout® Stain Removers 69.3 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stainfighters. see more...

Megan M.
Charlotte, NC
THE BEST washing detergent I've ever used. My clothes come out smelling so clean. Purex is very affordable. I worked at a food company and the smell of food instantly came out of my clothing. Would recommend
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
My family uses this to wash our white clothes. It works well but it smells weird. I thought maybe the smell would go away after the rinse cycle. No. It made all of my clothes smell weird. :(
debbie G.
Purex with oxy is the best for hard to get out stains and for pet smells. I have 5 dogs that use blankets in their beds. I was the blankets in this and they come out smelling fresh and clean.
Raychell E.
Oakley, MI
Had an older quilt that I was afraid to wash/my cat had thrown up on the quilt. I was out of detergent and went to my local drug store late one night/seemed reasonable to purchase. I was AMAZED how clean the quilt was and how nice it smelled. I have since gone through the entire bottle with all other laundry to include my Scrubs. I HIGHLY recommend this product. Great results!
Jennifer P.
Warren, MI
This is my favorite detergent! It smells amazing and cleans large loads of laundry with ease. The only negative to this detergent is that it's sometimes difficult to find in stores so whenever I find it I try to stock up on a few of them. If you like Purex, then try this version with oxi.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I only bought this because it was so cheap. I use Tide and it's pretty pricey. So I thought I could buy this to use on my towels. And I'm surprised how good it makes my towels smell. It's actually really good. I'll still use tide for my clothes but this for my towels.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
This laundry detergent works great and keeps clothes smelling great. It really gets all my kids' clothes. This product is very effective at cleaning and keeping clothes fresh. It is very affordable I would recommend this product as it is affordable and effective.
Nosipho  M.
White Plains , NY
So our little ones seem to have mistakes now and again and we want something that won't only keep the clothes clean but also leave a nice scent, and this Purex does the job 100% !! I would definitely recommend it!
Jalyn J.
This is one of my favorite laundry detergents! My clothes look fresh and clean and have a great scent. The thing that makes me attracted to it is the smell. It's a unique scent and I constantly get complimented on it.
Lori E.
Raeford, NC
Does a nice job on my lights and whites. The price is friendly and I often can find coupons to help me save even more. It is a good value for the price. I have purchased it quite often throughout the years. I recommend it to the budget-minded shopper who likes clean laundry.