Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi & Zout® Stain Removers 69.3 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stainfighters. see more...

Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
The Purex dirt lift action fresh scent is a good a all around laundry detergent. However, I do have to add Oxi cleaner to all of my laundry to work with the detergent to get the clothes as clean as I like them. I buy all different types of the liquid Purex.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
I was using powder detergent before, but when I visited one of my cousins, I find this bottle of Purex, I use it and I fall in love instantly, it was so much easier to use, there were not residuals (that happens when I was using powder) and the smell is fresh and the clothes seems cleaner then ever before, also it is really affordable and sometimes I find sales in Walgreens where I bought two Purex bottles and I got one for free, it is truly amazing to find what you use more on sale often !
Jessica T.
Charlotte , NC
I have four boys so I'm always looking for the best stain fighting stuff on the market. Purex's Dirt Lift Action is so great! I love that I don't even have to spray on a stain fighter, I can just presoak and be done with it. Laundry is one of my least favorite chores but with so many kids, I wash clothes every day and this makes it so much easier! Besides all that Purex is so much more affordable than some of the other big names on the shelf and I can always find a coupon for it to make it even cheaper. My kind of product for sure!
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
I had always used another brand of laundry soap till a roommate recommended Pyrex to me. I have never gone back to the other brand. Always affordable and very effective. This is now my favorite laundry soap and I have recommended to my family.
Jacqueline D.
Clarksville, TN
Purex has been a staple in my household since I was a child (my grandmother still uses it!) It's a "name brand" at an affordable price that does it's job wonderfully. My husband is in the military and it gets even the toughest stains out of his uniform and leaves everything smelling great!
Morgan N.
Hermitage, TN
I often have problems with scented detergents irritating my skin, but this Purex detergent has never caused a problem! The scent is long lasting and really makes my clothing and linens smell wonderful while getting them clean
Kathy W.
I love this detergent.  When my daughter comes home with clay stains on her softball uniform, this detergent is really effective in getting the stains out and smells great.  Much
more affordable than some of the other brands.  Would recommend.
Giselle G.
I love the fresh scent that this Purex Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent leaves on my clothes. The first I do after taking my clothes out of the drier is smell it and nothing satisfies me more than this scent!
Michelle A.
Stockton
Super good value for this detergent. Just as good as the higher priced brands. Sometimes, on a sale, these are so affordable that I don't even have to use a coupon.
Jennifer S.
The price is great for my budget and they always have great deals. My kids do a lot of outdoor activities and this detergent always has their clothes come out smelling and looking good.