Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentPurex
Purex Dirt Lift Action Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi & Zout Stain Removers

by Purex

A powerful combination of detergent and stainfighters.
Start your review of Purex® Dirt Lift Action™ Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi & Zout® Stain Removers!
How would you rate this product?
Dowelltown , TN
The Purex dirt lift action fresh scent is a good a all around laundry detergent. However, I do have to add Oxi cleaner to all of my laundry to work with the detergent to get the clothes as clean as I like them. I buy all different types of the liquid Purex.
Stockton, CA
Super good value for this detergent. Just as good as the higher priced brands. Sometimes, on a sale, these are so affordable that I don't even have to use a coupon.
El Paso, TX
I was using powder detergent before, but when I visited one of my cousins, I find this bottle of Purex, I use it and I fall in love instantly, it was so much easier to use, there were not residuals (that happens when I was using powder) and the smell is fresh and the clothes seems cleaner then ever before, also it is really affordable and sometimes I find sales in Walgreens where I bought two Purex bottles and I got one for free, it is truly amazing to find what you use more on sale often !
Arlington, WA
I had always used another brand of laundry soap till a roommate recommended Pyrex to me. I have never gone back to the other brand. Always affordable and very effective. This is now my favorite laundry soap and I have recommended to my family.
Sparrows Point, MD
Overall this product is pretty good. Found I had to use a little bit more to get the clothes clean but overall for the price it did the job.
waverly, NY
We use this detergent quite a bit actual this one and one other depending on sales. Works really well plus getting it for 99 cents at shop rite isn't bad either haha
I love the fresh scent that this Purex Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent leaves on my clothes. The first I do after taking my clothes out of the drier is smell it and nothing satisfies me more than this scent!
Gainesville, GA
Great for clothes you want to stay vibrant!... And stay fresh smelling the event is strong and that's super important to me
Hacienda Heights, CA
I like to use this laundry soap because it has Oxsee clean in it and it gets my clothes clean and white
Sullivan, ME
It smells great and seemed to work good with my clothes. I live anything that had oxi clean in it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...