Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Tahitian Breeze™ Laundry Detergent

by Purex

Bask in a tropical paradise with Tahitian Breeze scented Purex Laundry Detergent. Invigorate your senses with notes of coconut and pineapple. Our Tahitian Breeze scented laundry detergent will make you feel as though you're on an exotic Tahitian...

Does this product really work good?
Start your review of Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Tahitian Breeze™ Laundry Detergent!
Poughkeepsie, NY
I've tried this brand on more than one occasion. It has a nice scent but I feel like the liquid is watery. I prefer thicker liquid, but its worth trying and very affordable.
Clarksville, TX
Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Tahitian Breeze™ Laundry Detergent uploaded by Denise R.
I got a free coupon to try this. It works okay for your clothes. I mean, it's not Tide or Persil, but it's better than most "cheapie" brands. It does clean your clothes. Not really much of a scent left behind, so Tahitian Breeze, you make me sad.
Hampstead, NC
This is the only product we buy. We have. Even buying it since it hit the shelves. The price is perfect and so it the product. Our clothes always are clean and fresh!
A less expensive brand to use, and does its job. Fragrance is not too overpowering and works for those with sensitive skin. Love the tropical smell when I pour it in the washer. Though after clothes are washed smell is hardly there. for a less expensive alternative I recommend picking one up to try.
This scent is absolutely amazing and makes your clothes smell fantastic. It also gets the job done on my husband and I clothes, our little one uses Baby Purex which is awesome as well.
Mackinaw, IL
My mom used this laundry detergent all through out child hood. Does the same work as the more expensive ones and they have a good variety for different skin types and smell.
Franklin
I love this product so much! My clothea come out smelling super clean and it does the beat with taking out atains compared to any other brand that i have used
Hollywood, FL
Purex is college student essential! It's cheap and does the job good. I love the different smells as well. It's been very effective and super affordable.
Fresno, CA
This detergent worked very well and has a very pleasant scent. It was affordable and got our clothes very clean without having to use to much product.
Love it! Great price,Great smell, can find it at about any retailer.This works really well and the smells last a while on towels and clothes.#Purex