Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Tahitian Breeze™ Laundry Detergent 150 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Denise R.

BY PUREX #9 in Laundry Bleach

Bask in a tropical paradise with Tahitian Breeze scented Purex Laundry Detergent. Invigorate your senses with notes of coconut and pineapple. Our Tahitian Breeze scented laundry detergent will make you feel as though you're on an exotic Tahitian... see more...

Photo (1)
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
A less expensive brand to use, and does its job. Fragrance is not too overpowering and works for those with sensitive skin. Love the tropical smell when I pour it in the washer. Though after clothes are washed smell is hardly there. for a less expensive alternative I recommend picking one up to try.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Clarksville, TX
I got a free coupon to try this. It works okay for your clothes. I mean, it's not Tide or Persil, but it's better than most "cheapie" brands. It does clean your clothes. Not really much of a scent left behind, so Tahitian Breeze, you make me sad.
Alexxis L.
Alexxis L.
Centerville, UT
First lets start with the smell. This detergent smells amazing! I am definitely a smell person and I don't want to use a product that doesn't smell good. This is pretty affordable and you get get it at Target, Walmart, Smiths, etc. I Would recommend solely on the smell. It does also get dirt out of clothes, so if you have boys, recommended!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Loveland, OH
I love the smell of this detergent. It does a good job of cleaning my clothes and many minor stains I have had come out with no other assistance. It tends to be about the same price as other main brands but when it is on sale I buy Purex bc it is my favorite scent.
Keirston R.
Keirston R.
Jacksonville, FL
Little cheap but definitely does the job and smells great even days after. It goes quick, so that'd be the only con. Overall a great buy if on a budget. Affordable. And great smell. Worth the little money you spend on it. 5/10 would recommended.
Claire B.
Claire B.
Center Point, AL
Purex is the only laundry detergent I ever buy. You absolutely cannot beat the price & it works just as well as the pricier detergents. The smell lasts for a long time, and I honestly cannot stress how wonderful this product is and at such a value.
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Cypress, TX
I really love this detergent! It smells very good and it really leaves the clothes smelling great and refreshing. It cleans the clothes very well and lifts up dirt. I have been using this detergent for years and I love it.
Shameka W.
Shameka W.
Star City, AR
Love this detergent! Tahitian breeze smells wonderful. This detergent gets the dirt out and makes the clothes smell good also. It's very affordable and you get the most value for your buck. Definitely would recommend!
Tina N.
Tina N.
Melbourne
Love the smell of this makes the hole house smell great while the laundry is going. great price as well if your looking for a good laundry soap but can't afford tide this is the next best thing
LaLa W.
LaLa W.
This scent is absolutely amazing and makes your clothes smell fantastic. It also gets the job done on my husband and I clothes, our little one uses Baby Purex which is awesome as well.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
Does this product really work good?