Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Tahitian Breeze™ Laundry Detergent 150 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Denise R.

BY PUREX

Bask in a tropical paradise with Tahitian Breeze scented Purex Laundry Detergent. Invigorate your senses with notes of coconut and pineapple. Our Tahitian Breeze scented laundry detergent will make you feel as though you're on an exotic Tahitian... see more...

Alexxis L.
Bountiful, UT
First lets start with the smell. This detergent smells amazing! I am definitely a smell person and I don't want to use a product that doesn't smell good. This is pretty affordable and you get get it at Target, Walmart, Smiths, etc. I Would recommend solely on the smell. It does also get dirt out of clothes, so if you have boys, recommended!
KRISTY P.
Love, love, love Purex Tahitian Breeze !! The scent is wonderful ! It's my favorite Purex product!! Not only does Purex laundry detergent wash clothes well ; it works great as a stain pretreatment. Put a dab of Purex directly on the stain, let it sit , then wash in regular load & the stains are gone !!!!
Amy R.
Fairfield, OH
I love the smell of this detergent. It does a good job of cleaning my clothes and many minor stains I have had come out with no other assistance. It tends to be about the same price as other main brands but when it is on sale I buy Purex bc it is my favorite scent.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
We buy this detergent regularly. The amount of loads it cleans is amazing. The scent smells refreshing. It is good on getting rid of stains. The price is affordable. I recommend this product especially if you are on a budget. Great quality with a great price. Your family will love it.
Andrea S.
Pyrex laundry detergent is a very good detergent. It costs at least $3 less than other brands and still gets my clothes clean and lasts longer than the others. The only down side is that the scent doesn't last very long but the softener I use makes up for it.
Kara W.
I absolutely love this laundry detergent. This product leaves your clothes smelling amazing and free of stains. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves a tropical smell because this product smells like you are really sitting on a tropical island.
Keirston R.
Jacksonville, FL
Little cheap but definitely does the job and smells great even days after. It goes quick, so that'd be the only con. Overall a great buy if on a budget. Affordable. And great smell. Worth the little money you spend on it. 5/10 would recommended.
Claire B.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Purex is the only laundry detergent I ever buy. You absolutely cannot beat the price & it works just as well as the pricier detergents. The smell lasts for a long time, and I honestly cannot stress how wonderful this product is and at such a value.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
This is my go too laundry detergent. Smells great and gets the job done. I will only use Purex to wash my clothes and my families. I have sensitive skin and this never makes me break out. I love everything about it and will continue to use.
Mia R.
Walker, WV
What a great detergent! Really cheap,big bottles that last several weeks and I do laundry 2 times a day on average,cleans well and smells so good!!! My favorite to use ...great product for a large family because it's cheap AN there are always good sales for it too
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
Does this product really work good?