Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Tahitian Breeze™ Laundry Detergent 150 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Denise R.

BY PUREX #9 in Laundry Bleach

Bask in a tropical paradise with Tahitian Breeze scented Purex Laundry Detergent. Invigorate your senses with notes of coconut and pineapple. Our Tahitian Breeze scented laundry detergent will make you feel as though you're on an exotic Tahitian... see more...

Rachael W.
Rachael W.
A less expensive brand to use, and does its job. Fragrance is not too overpowering and works for those with sensitive skin. Love the tropical smell when I pour it in the washer. Though after clothes are washed smell is hardly there. for a less expensive alternative I recommend picking one up to try.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Clarksville, TX
I got a free coupon to try this. It works okay for your clothes. I mean, it's not Tide or Persil, but it's better than most "cheapie" brands. It does clean your clothes. Not really much of a scent left behind, so Tahitian Breeze, you make me sad.
Alexxis L.
Alexxis L.
Woods cross, UT
First lets start with the smell. This detergent smells amazing! I am definitely a smell person and I don't want to use a product that doesn't smell good. This is pretty affordable and you get get it at Target, Walmart, Smiths, etc. I Would recommend solely on the smell. It does also get dirt out of clothes, so if you have boys, recommended!
Shammah G.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
We buy this detergent regularly. The amount of loads it cleans is amazing. The scent smells refreshing. It is good on getting rid of stains. The price is affordable. I recommend this product especially if you are on a budget. Great quality with a great price. Your family will love it.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Loveland, OH
I love the smell of this detergent. It does a good job of cleaning my clothes and many minor stains I have had come out with no other assistance. It tends to be about the same price as other main brands but when it is on sale I buy Purex bc it is my favorite scent.
Kara W.
Kara W.
I absolutely love this laundry detergent. This product leaves your clothes smelling amazing and free of stains. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves a tropical smell because this product smells like you are really sitting on a tropical island.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Pyrex laundry detergent is a very good detergent. It costs at least $3 less than other brands and still gets my clothes clean and lasts longer than the others. The only down side is that the scent doesn't last very long but the softener I use makes up for it.
Keirston R.
Keirston R.
Jacksonville , FL
Little cheap but definitely does the job and smells great even days after. It goes quick, so that'd be the only con. Overall a great buy if on a budget. Affordable. And great smell. Worth the little money you spend on it. 5/10 would recommended.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
This is my go too laundry detergent. Smells great and gets the job done. I will only use Purex to wash my clothes and my families. I have sensitive skin and this never makes me break out. I love everything about it and will continue to use.
Claire B.
Claire B.
Vestavia, AL
Purex is the only laundry detergent I ever buy. You absolutely cannot beat the price & it works just as well as the pricier detergents. The smell lasts for a long time, and I honestly cannot stress how wonderful this product is and at such a value.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
Does this product really work good?