Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesPurex
Purex Dirt Lift Action Tahitian Breeze Laundry Detergent

Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Tahitian Breeze™ Laundry Detergent

by Purex

Bask in a tropical paradise with Tahitian Breeze scented Purex Laundry Detergent. Invigorate your senses with notes of coconut and pineapple. Our Tahitian Breeze scented laundry detergent will make you feel as though you're on an exotic Tahitian...

Does this product really work good?
Start your review of Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Tahitian Breeze™ Laundry Detergent!
Quisheika  R.
Griffin, GA
Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Tahitian Breeze™ Laundry Detergent uploaded by Quisheika  R.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I decided to try purex dirt lift action tahitian breeze detergent. What I can say is I'm not to fun of the scent .you can't really smell the tahitian breeze scent.Its just to plain of a smell for me.But I do like how clean it make the clothes come out .So if you're not to big on scent and just like how clean a detergent can get your laundry then you will definitely like it. I would just add a fabric softener along with it to give it the smell i want.
Deborah  S.
Love it! Great price,Great smell, can find it at about any retailer.This works really well and the smells last a while on towels and clothes.#Purex
Rachael W.
A less expensive brand to use, and does its job. Fragrance is not too overpowering and works for those with sensitive skin. Love the tropical smell when I pour it in the washer. Though after clothes are washed smell is hardly there. for a less expensive alternative I recommend picking one up to try.
Denise I.
Clarksville, TX
Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Tahitian Breeze™ Laundry Detergent uploaded by Denise I.
I got a free coupon to try this. It works okay for your clothes. I mean, it's not Tide or Persil, but it's better than most "cheapie" brands. It does clean your clothes. Not really much of a scent left behind, so Tahitian Breeze, you make me sad.
Cheyenne R.
Riverview
LOVE THIS SMELL!! Can not find something in smell that actually leaves your clothes smelling like it for days
april N.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
By far my favorite laundry soap. I have been using this for years because it is relatively budget friendly and my clothes smell good and are nicely cleaned after using. I love the smell of it and it’s not too heavily fragranced to where it gives me a headache, which is what I like. I highly recommend.
Colleen  K.
Hampstead, NC
This is the only product we buy. We have. Even buying it since it hit the shelves. The price is perfect and so it the product. Our clothes always are clean and fresh!
Ashley W.
Saint hedwig, TX
This is my go too laundry detergent. Smells great and gets the job done. I will only use Purex to wash my clothes and my families. I have sensitive skin and this never makes me break out. I love everything about it and will continue to use.
KRISTY P.
Love, love, love Purex Tahitian Breeze !! The scent is wonderful ! It's my favorite Purex product!! Not only does Purex laundry detergent wash clothes well ; it works great as a stain pretreatment. Put a dab of Purex directly on the stain, let it sit , then wash in regular load & the stains are gone !!!!
Kristen  D.
Newton, AL
I absolutely love this affordable laundry detergent. It cleans my clothes so well and I love the different scents. It's definitely one of my favorite. I highly recommend it .