BY PUREX

Contains no phosphate. see more...

Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Fresh Lavender Blossom™ with Crystals Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug
Laura P.
Deja la ropa súper rica con un olor delicioso y lo más importante es que la deja implacable como a todos nos gusta
Courtney B.
la cygne, KS
If you are on in a tight budget then this is something you should try. It is cheap and comes in way bigger bottles.
Sydnie L.
No matter what stains are in my clothes this product does the job to get it out and leave them smelling wonderful.
Great produce. Smells amazing. It doesn't have that grimy feeling on clothes that other detergents sometimes have.
Audrey L.
Orange, TX
Love this brand!!! It leaves my clothes smelling amazing!! I use it every time I wash. Everyone should have this
Crystal B.
I love this detergent! I love the smell and the crystals. I love all of it and have used this brand for years!
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ
This is very affordable and good quality I reach for this scent often it leaves your clothes smelling for good
Megan N.
Kingston, PA
Affordable and smells amazing. Sometimes I need to wash twice depending on the stains my husband and kids have.
Michelle K.
Oceanside
I really love this laundry detergent, it’s cheap and works great. It also smells amazing and isn’t overbearing.
Jennifer L.
Nacogdoches, TX
It gets my clothes clean and smells Great. It's decently priced. It has lots of great scents to choose from.

back