BY PUREX

Contains no phosphate. see more...

Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Fresh Lavender Blossom™ with Crystals Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug
Sarah M.
Works well
Great price point
Smells good and clothes smell good
I feel it's a good combination of quality and good price point
Kara V.
Rock Island, IL
Really does a great job at cleaning clothes and leaves a nice clean scent for a while. Smells wonderful and a really good buy
Audrey P.
Works great makes clothes so fresh and smell so good for a long lasting time i love this laundry soap i would recommend this!
Megan F.
Massena
This product is good on the wallet and good on clothes. It smells great and leaves my laundry fresh clean and smelling great.
Alicia E.
Rushville, IN
Smells really good, gets clothes clean. I personally prefer gain.... but this is really cost effective good product. 4/5
Barbara W.
Canton, OH
Love the lavender smell of this detergent. My clothes come out smell flower fresh. The scent of lavender is so relaxing.
Morgan T.
DeLand , FL
Always a great price with a fresh lavender scent. Buying this larger size helps my detergent last for a much longer time.
Allison W.
Killeen, TX
This product smells great and works well, last me a while too, I can get a month to a month and a half use out of this.
Kayla K.
The best Purex scent! It is long lasting and noticeable. I always get compliments! Does not effect my allergies either.
Stephanie P.
Does what it's supposed to, my clothes are clean and smell good and my boyfriend is a welder so that's saying a lot!