BY PUREX

Contains no phosphate. see more...

Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Fresh Lavender Blossom™ with Crystals Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug
Bethany Lynn A.
Prestonsburg, KY
I really like this laundry detergent so far and it was only like 7 dollars after taxes and I think that is a good price plus it works great and makes my laundry look good and it makes the fabric soft I also really like how it smells I highly recommend buying this product.
Krystal D.
Panama City, FL
I love the clean scent. It is suble and not overpowering. I prefer this style of container because it is easier to control the amount needed. I only give it 3 stars because I dont think it cleans as well as other leading detergents. I normally mix a little borax powder detergent with it to get tough stains and odors out.
karen r.
Great value! The price is great for the amount you get! Effective in cleaning my husbands dirty work clothes. Disappointed when I used it on my regular clothes because it was too strong. I recommend only for dirty clothes such as work clothes.
Brandi G.
Downsville, LA
My favorite favorite favorite laundry detergent ever!! It leaves my clothes feeling soft and the smell is amazing!!! It went above and beyond my expectations. Very affordable and you get a great amount for the price.
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
I love the smell of this detergent! And it leaves my clothes so fresh and soft and smelling wonderful! This can replace tide and gain be use of the price! The price is worth it and you don't have to spend so much.
Anne T.
I love the scent of this, but it also doesn't smell overwhelming. It does a good job of getting my clothes clean and you can definitely get a lot for a good price. It would be hard to get me to switch to anything else.
Ivette S.
Arlington, TX
With 4 kids, I always get the 1 with most volume. It smells great even when I don't get the crystal kind. I also get the natural elements due to my daughter having eczema and it doesn't make her crazy scratch like other detergents. Also, I can't complain about the price.
Bri K.
Bradford, PA
If you want the biggest bang for your buck, the 300fl oz jug is the way to go. I found that it's cheaper to buy in bulk for laundry soap. This soap doesn't stain clothes and leaves them smelling fresh.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
For this to be one of the more inexpensive detergents it means business. The scent doesn't last for weeks but it gets the job done so well that I can use a bit less detergent and make it last even longer. I would certainly buy this again, Purex is a stable fall back of mine.
Karen L.
Tucson, AZ
This is by far my favorite laundry detergent. I feel like it cleans my clothes really well without leaving any stains. I also love the smell. I think that it does last a while (although not as much as I would like). For the most part this is the only one I use.

Walmart