BY PUREX

Contains no phosphate. see more...

Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Fresh Lavender Blossom™ with Crystals Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug
Hillary P.
Willow Spring, NC
Over the past year, I've switched to using Purrex. I have been extremely happy with how clean, fresh, and stain free my laundry has been. I don't see a difference in using Purrex instead of a more expensive brand like Tide. I will continue to purchase it!
Pip E.
boston, massachusetts
I like a STRONG smelling laundry detergent. I love the smell of this one. It's very affordable is really effective at removing stains, and I love the smell of it. This is the laundry detergent that I'm currently using and I would definitely purchase again.
Esmeralda o.
Saint Helena, CA
all that i love of this product its the price!!!!!!! let your clothes fresh and clean, smell good..... its affordable for all that moms who likes saving and keep you clothes on good condition the lavender blossom its my favorite i also like the laundry sheets
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
I absolutely love this product! It always leaves your clothes fresh and clean. I've had clothing articles that sat in a closet for months and still had that amazing smell! Also, you can't beat the price for it!
Samantha S.
Auburn, NY
Great scent makes clothes smell awesome. Bulky and big container but the price is affordable. Very effective turnout makes me very satisfied. Is very affordable for everyone. I would recommend this to others.
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
I love this detergent after my clothes are done being washed the smell still lingers in the clothes. I purchased it at target and it lasts me about 2 months. The item is affordable and recommend it to others
Timothy H.
Erie, PA
Laundry derergent is laundry detergent as far as I am concerned. I dont the the more expensive detergents do any better of a job then the value brands regardless of the amount of liquid used. So what it comes down to for me is bang for my buck. Price per ounce is my main concern when buying laundry soap. Purex's economy size jugs are a great value.
Sarah H.
Gets the job done and so affordable! My only complaint with this one is that the scent is just a little too heavy. I’ve got a family of 5 so the laundry never ends. I love that I can use this effective and affordable product.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
This is one of my favorite laundry detergent . They sometimes have buy one get one free in the smaller bottles so that is a bonus. It's very inexpensive and make sure clothes smell so fresh.I would highly recommend.
Monica K.
Harveys Lake
Everything smells sooo good.and the scent stays on the cloths for quite awhile.coupons are easy to find and this product is priced within reason n is on sale usually quite awhile as well

back