Add a Photo
Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Fresh Lavender Blossom™ with Crystals Laundry Detergent 300 fl. oz. Jug

By PUREX
#158 in Laundry Detergent
Contains no phosphate.
Photo (1)
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA

I sometimes buy #Purex because it's often the least expensive on the shelf but I always forget that I'm pretty allergic to the ingredients. They have some stuff in there that makes me itch so badly! Which is kind of crazy because I rarely have skin reactions to things. If you know you have sensitive skin, or have a history of allergies, I would consider a different brand. #Cheers!
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Panama City, FL

I love the clean scent. It is suble and not overpowering. I prefer this style of container because it is easier to control the amount needed. I only give it 3 stars because I dont think it cleans as well as other leading detergents. I normally mix a little borax powder detergent with it to get tough stains and odors out.
Rosemarie C.
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH

Purex dirt lifter, lavender blossom with scent crystals is my all time favorite soap for my laundry. Oh my, the best working and smelling ever. I just received my order from Amazon with my purex. Priced very reasonable, works great and the amazing scent of lavender. A must for your linens too.
Tressa C.
Tressa C.
Atlanta, GA

This is a really good detergent when you are shopping on a budget. It cleans your clothes good and smells very nice. The only problem that I found is that I have to use a little more than I do with any other detergent to get the results that I want. I would recommend it though.
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA

For this to be one of the more inexpensive detergents it means business. The scent doesn't last for weeks but it gets the job done so well that I can use a bit less detergent and make it last even longer. I would certainly buy this again, Purex is a stable fall back of mine.
Ivette S.
Ivette S.
Arlington, TX

With 4 kids, I always get the 1 with most volume. It smells great even when I don't get the crystal kind. I also get the natural elements due to my daughter having eczema and it doesn't make her crazy scratch like other detergents. Also, I can't complain about the price.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Caledonia, MI

This is one of my favorite laundry soaps! It is affordable and usually on sale which is nice! The smell is absolutely wonderful and stays on your clothes all day. The nice thing about Purex is that they have big jugs, or mini size, great for travel! Highly recommend.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Tucson, AZ

This is by far my favorite laundry detergent. I feel like it cleans my clothes really well without leaving any stains. I also love the smell. I think that it does last a while (although not as much as I would like). For the most part this is the only one I use.
Esmeralda o.
Esmeralda o.
Saint Helena, CA

all that i love of this product its the price!!!!!!! let your clothes fresh and clean, smell good..... its affordable for all that moms who likes saving and keep you clothes on good condition the lavender blossom its my favorite i also like the laundry sheets
Asia C.
Asia C.
Rochester, NY

Very good smell it can last you for mostly the whole month or two but I do a lot of washing clothes because I have too many. It is very effective in Some my eyes and it doesn't disappoint me at all. Some will say its affordable others wouldn't. Recommended.

Join Now