Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Fabulously Fresh™ Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

For all machines including H.E. see more...

Denice J.
Bullhead city, AZ
I love this one too I've tried them all they seem to be really great to Smells are wonderful different smells
Ciara S.
Saint Louis, MO
The only detergent I'll use, doesn't fade my clothes and smells great and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Taren M.
This detergent has the clothes smelling great after washing . the scent will last after several washes also.
Jessica V.
Smells wonderful! Leaves clothes smelling clean! Easy To use and not to bad of a price for the amount you get
Deyanira A.
HOUSTON, TX
I love this fabric detergent.. It doesnt make the colors fade on the clothes it is really good.. Recommend !
Melinda Johnson P.
Springfield, MO
For the price you get a decent product. I find I have to use more than some of the other liquid detergents.
Simona B.
Normal
This is a cheap brand. Only buy if you can't afford the name brand stuff. My family didn't like this brand.
Luisi C.
Jersey City, NJ
I recently I bought this, and a love the smell on my clothes. AWWWWSOMEEE! And the price is good as well!
brittnee s.
Get clothes clean while smelling amazing. Has never stained my clothes. Good consistency suds up nicely.
Adilene  J.
I love this! The only one I ever buy. You get so much product, sells amazing, and it's adorable.