Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Fabulously Fresh™ Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

For all machines including H.E. see more...

angela h.
My granny used this n then my mom uses it n now I use it. Great product. Gets clothes clean n smells good. Used it forever seems like.
Brandi P.
I absolutely love this laundry detergent. It's super cheap, and works really well. I love how they have several scents to choose from.
Loyal S.
Bronx, NY
Keeps the clothes smelling grate after a good wash takes the dirts out and you don't have to worry about stains because those are ou
Lea P.
Have your clothes smelling so good that you might end up just keeping them out so they can have your room smelling so good.
Bailey G.
Holly, MI
Love this brand, last a long time. Smells great, will buy again in the future. We try the different scents and have liked them all
Destiny L.
Hoopa, CA
I really like this soap!! You get alot of dang for your buck it smells great and works as good as higher priced laundry detergents.
Eva B.
Leaves my clothes stainless and clean. It's does the job and that's all I need. It also leaves my clothes smelling pretty fresh.
Tammy S.
I use purex laundry detergent most of the time. I like the product and the cost as well. I'm receive cousins often for purex
Faith R.
I ate this pretty good. It does smell really good a d keeps your laundry smelling fresh and clean...... Have u tried it yet?
Sara N.
Linwood
I love this detergent and I get it really cheap for the quality and quantity. Its the only thing my husband isn't allergic to