Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Fabulously Fresh™ Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

For all machines including H.E. see more...

Alaina P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this stuff! It lasts me forever and always leaves my clothes feeling very fresh. I have semi sensitive skin and I love how this also never irritates it.
patti t.
Brookfield, OH
Purex dirt action is really affordable and teally works! Plus it seems fresh and clean! I just always seem to pick Purex. This size is a great pick as well!
Cora H.
Blue Eye, MO
It's decent for the price. But I wish our store more variety of them. Doesn't seem to fight stains very well. It does have a great smell and lasts a while.
Lacey B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Even as a kid I grew up with my mom washing all of our clothes in purex. So, naturally I do the same. The scent is amazing, and it gives an amazing wash!
Sara H.
Gastonia, NC
This is the only detergent i have found that really gets the grime out of my clothing. Always leaves my clothing smelling amazing and also very soft.
Lori B.
Smithfield, NC
I love this detergent. It's one of my favs because it cleans your clothes good and leaves them smelling fresh all while having a good price point
Kayla A.
Pleasant Vly, MO
It's almost like adding Oxi Clean or borax to your load! It really lifts dirt and discoloration. My clothes are so much brighter! So effective!
Amy H.
Warren, MI
My go to laundry detergent. Works great on all clothes types. Can get through nasty food stains easily. Always leave clothes smelling fresh.
Catherine M.
Tamuning, GU
Makes the clothes smell great. I'm not picky on what detergent it is as long as it's just the brands I used and what's on sale or in stock.
Monica D.
It's nice to see this product in a jug. I like the smell after washing and cleans up pretty well. Best thing is you don't have to use much.