Purex® Dirt Lift Action® Fabulously Fresh™ Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

For all machines including H.E. see more...

Tosha J.
Gary, IN
I love how clean and fresh my clothes are after using this Laundry detergent. The smell is amazing and it lasts long after you wash it. I recommend it for anyone who loves a high-quality detergent without the high-quality price.
Christina W.
Alpena, MI
We're a family of six and we do a lot of laundry.nwe rely on Purex to get our clothes clean. It's inexpensive and it it cleans the clothes well. We've used it for about a year now and it's all I buy. We really like it.
Erica A.
Houston
I use various laundry detergents to wash my clothes just depending on the price tag; I like to try out differnt products but I always find myself going back to purex because it gets the job done so well just as much as bigger named brands at fraction of the cost. Its definitely reliable and worth every penny.
Katrina C.
Mascoutah, IL
Can't beat the price for such a large container of laundry detergent. I am never disappointed with the cleaning action even though this detergent is far less cheaper than Tide and others. Also has a pleasant scent.
Tiffiny R.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I absolutely love this laundry detergent! Very affordable and cleans very well, not to mention the amazing scent. Highly effective and leaves my clothes fresh and very clean. Works best on colored clothes.
Estefani R.
Lawrence, MA
I love Purex laundry products I use them all the time. I feel it leaves my clothes clean and super soft. Plus, the price is very good compare to other good known brands. This brand quality it's one of the best and the price matches the greatness of the product.
Jennifer O.
Forest Park, IL
This detergent is a great value for the money. I love the way it cleans my clothes and the way it leaves my clothes smelling. It is one of the cheaper detergents on the market, but it definitely gets the job done. I will continue to repurchase this product.
Purex has been my go to brand for a long time. Reasonably priced. Gets my husbands dirty stanky clothes clean. Works without using much of it, gets the stains out. It is quite an affordable product and I would recommend this to anyone that asks what I use.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Great scent, and really gets my clothes clean. I also enjoy the great low price, and the fact that the company also provides great deals with coupons it's a brand that I use quite often.
Rebecca T.
fredericktown
I use this for my sons clothes along with dreft. It smells great and keeps the stains away. Very effective detergent. My go to for sure. It's very affordable and I would recommend it to everyone. Thanks to purex my sons clothes always smell good